Author Topic: Guerin Rife info  (Read 6766 times)

Joey

Guerin Rife info
« on: January 12, 2007, 07:36:32 AM »
Anyone have/use one and if so, what do you think of it?  I'm interested in the mallet or blade with the two weights.  Lemme know whatever possible about likes/dislikes.

Thanks

J

shoey98

Re: Guerin Rife info
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 09:24:55 PM »
the rife aussie blade like chad campbell uses is pretty sweet. newport style head with the roll groove technology. It is awesome and it has a good feel to it.

matt

lumpy11

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 11:13:30 PM »
When i was at the Canadian open i actually saw a few of thre blades in play. Fred Funk was using the mallet.

obobgolf

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 08:20:53 PM »
i just ordered a 35" barbados offset from the Guerin website.  Looks pretty nice.  Looks a little like the TM Monza Corza, I think. 

ryan_atlanta

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 09:18:48 PM »
We have a blade model in my clubs pro shop.  I pick it up now and then when I am in there waiting.  It doesnt feel bad, and seems to putt pretty good on the proshop carpet flooring.

patrickw25

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2007, 09:19:15 PM »
A 34" Aussie has been my gamer since August.  I love it.  Feels great, looks great, and puts a fantastic roll on the ball.

titaniummd

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2007, 09:59:01 PM »
I like the versatility of the Guerin Rife 2 Bar putters.  The lie angle and weight can be changed.  I love the ability to aim with the 2 bars.  However, I wanted more weight to a putter (I have both the mallet and blade).  I opted for the Yes! Marilyn - another grooved putter.  It does raise the question of which putter is superior - Yes! versus the Rife.

moecat01

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2007, 10:12:51 PM »
It's usually way too subjective to say definitively X putter is better than Y putter.  For anyone, personally, it's what fits the eye most comfortably and what helps drain putts :)
I like the versatility of the Guerin Rife 2 Bar putters.  The lie angle and weight can be changed.  I love the ability to aim with the 2 bars.  However, I wanted more weight to a putter (I have both the mallet and blade).  I opted for the Yes! Marilyn - another grooved putter.  It does raise the question of which putter is superior - Yes! versus the Rife.

titaniummd

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2007, 10:53:08 PM »
One thing I don't like about my Rife is that the velcro doesn't hold well and I oftentimes find the head cover at the last hole.

ninefooterforbird

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2007, 11:06:24 PM »
It's usually way too subjective to say definitively X putter is better than Y putter.  For anyone, personally, it's what fits the eye most comfortably and what helps drain putts :)

Excellent point, Morris.  I couldn't agree more.