Author Topic: Custom Milled Damascus, Stainless and Alloy Green Repair Tools - Now Available!  (Read 3655 times)

Choeppner

MACHINE Putters Facebook Page - CLICK HERE

MACHINE Custom Putters Rep.  Feel free to contact me with any questions at Choeppner@Doglegright.com

Choeppner

1 Hand Made Custom Sold!

Get em while they last guys :)

MACHINE Custom Putters Rep.  Feel free to contact me with any questions at Choeppner@Doglegright.com

Choeppner

Hey Guys,

Had some people asking some questions about these so I wanted to post the answers for everyone:

1) On the Stainless Model, the Standard Medallion is the Alloy Medallion in either the standard Finish, a Black Anodized Finish, a Red Anodized Finish or a Blue Anodized Finish.  We can definitely do any medallion that you would like on this to include Damascus, Copper and Mokume

2) On the Alloy Medallions, We are offering these for a Limited Time with a Free Anodized Finish.  You can choose between the Standard Alloy Color, a Black Anodized Finish, a Blue Anodized Finish or a Red Anodized Finish.

3) All Medallions come standard with the MACHINE Logo Engraved.  You can also elect to have your name or saying engraved on the Medallion.  There is a $30.00 Charge to have the Medallion Custom Engraved.

Thanks

-Chris

Choeppner

Here are a couple of examples of some of the different Medallion Available :)

Thanks

-Chris

jcigars

• Section Moderator
  • 303MILLED.COM
    • 303 Milled
Cool stuff Chris !

Choeppner

Thanks Jimmy :)

Hope you are doing good

Thanks

_Chris

mf16862

Very cool! Well done!

Choeppner

opiumpipez

oh man these are cool. i may have to grab one soon.

Choeppner

Thanks Everyone :)

6 Hand Mades Sold :)  Only 4 Hand Mades Left :)

Thanks

-Chris

AWEsomeLEFTY

Pretty fancy.  Bronze photos available?
Would be interested in a custom broze tool.

preacher

Any in process pics?

Jason

Choeppner

Let me get with Dave and see what I can do on pics :)

If anyone is interested, please shoot me an e-mail to Choeppner@Doglegright.com  Having some issues with my PM's on here and can't access them right now.

Thanks

_Chris

Choeppner

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great week!  We're almost to the New Year!

I wanted to share with you a Custom Hand Made Green Repair Tool that Dave is building for a customer.

This Single Tine Custom Green Repair Tool was Hand Made out of Damascus Steel.  There is still a little more work to do, but she is coming along nicely.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Thanks in advance

-Chris

Choeppner

Hey Guys,

I wanted to share with you a pair of Custom Hand Made Damascus Steel Green Repair tools that Dave is currently making for a Customer.

These 2 Green Repair Tools were Hand Made from Damascus Steel and feature Custom Engraved detachable Damascus Steel Ball Markers as well as Custom Engraved Damascus Steel Medallions.

There's still a little more work to do on these, but they are coming along nicely :)

Thanks in advance

-Chris

Choeppner

Hey Guys,

I wanted to share some pictures with you of some Custom Green Repair Tools that were just completed for a Customer.

These Green Repair Tools were milled from Aluminum Alloy and then finished with a Custom Anodized Finish.

Thanks in advance

-Chris