Author Topic: Some new headcovers for a limited run, courtesy of Seamus Golf  (Read 2564 times)

JTI

Hi all, I have been planning on doing a limited run of 10 putters for a while now, so in preparation I decided to get some headcovers made for the event. I was contacted by Akbar at Seamus Golf about the possibility of doing some for me and very quickly I realised Seamus Golf were the guys to do it.

They re-designed one of their headcovers with an elasticated inside lining to ensure it stayed on the 28g, something which is a common problem with most headcovers so then it was a decision in terms of what fabric to use.

Being a British based company I decided on a red, white and blue pattern (which conveniently matches the US flag too) so thought I would post up some pics of the headcovers. The leather attaches are a particular highlight, not only have the bullet logo on them, but also the signature on the inside of the leather, very classy.

Seamus Golf seem to be popping up on a lot of Golf forums so I imagine a lot of us Puttertalkers have probably already heard of them, however if you havent I highly recommend checking them out, they produce a really top quality old school headcover.

Let me know what you guys think.

garygibbs9

Re: Some new headcovers for a limited run, courtesy of Seamus Golf
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 12:30:58 PM »
Those look great! The design looks like it would stay securely in place on an 8802 style head.
When it comes to putters, I suffer from an embarrassment of riches.

Current gamer:  Nead SaP09

Edgolf

Re: Some new headcovers for a limited run, courtesy of Seamus Golf
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 09:44:01 PM »
I like it.... the leather logo is a nice touch