Author Topic: This year's gamers  (Read 2674 times)

jgallus

This year's gamers
« on: May 27, 2011, 03:06:07 PM »
OK, the sun has made an appearance in lovely Chicago and so now I have a chance to go head-to-head with this year's gamers.

[reg]2764[/reg]  and   [reg]2718[/reg]

Both are Standard, PN, BB0 with fit face and sight line.  Both weigh in around 350, one a couple over and the other one less. Same engraving on each (Bettinardi Golf address engraving) and both flamed/torched. Basically they are the exact same design, however one is AlBz (2718) the other is Copper (2764).

The fit face gives them a very similar feel, but there's a slight 'pop' sound with the CU.  Really like how the AlBz has been playing, but just got the CU back from Jimmy after having it torched (cheers).  In the sun, it's got a psychedelic look - now you see why I want a tie dye cover).  Thanks to sLuGo for releasing into my custody. 

For the next few weeks, we'll see how they battle it out for that one slot in the bag  :)

Cheers
Gamer
BB0 TS Airstream DASS -RJB6088

sLuGo

Re: This year's gamers
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 03:17:43 PM »
WOW looks GREAT torched. I hope you love it as much as i wanted!!

Great sticks...

Jonny
It's a marriage. If I had to choose between my wife and my putter, well, I'd miss her.
 - Gary Player

bogeyjosh

Re: This year's gamers
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 03:29:48 PM »
Two very nice ones.  I started gaming a copper putter this year, and could not be happier with it.
Sometimes, I play from the "forward" tees