Author Topic: 2011 Mixer SWAG  (Read 9126 times)

nvgolfdude

2011 Mixer SWAG
« on: February 02, 2011, 02:49:03 PM »
So, for those attending the Mixer in June, the above poll is the list of SWAG that we are considering for the event and an estimate price for each item.  Vote for the one that you'd like to pick up at the event.  You can vote for as many items as you like, but you can only vote once. 

SWAG does not include any putters you may want to purchase at the Mixer.

Please don't vote if you're not attending. 

Thanks!  :)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 02:54:51 PM by nvgolfdude »
nvgolfdude@live.com

The Genius of Bargolf:  1.  Great putters play to their tendencies and work with them  2.  It isn't the method, it is the application of the method. Memorize the sequence of motion with clubs that fit the method.

dfabilene

• Newest Addition
Re: 2011 Mixer SWAG
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 03:09:12 PM »
Dave,
Any way to get individual wood covers?  Instead of a set?  Or maybe just a driver cover?

nvgolfdude

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 04:11:13 PM »
Dave,
Any way to get individual wood covers?  Instead of a set?  Or maybe just a driver cover?

Good idea!  It would probably be a Driver/Putter cover set of two.  I've amended the poll and cleared the accumulated votes.
nvgolfdude@live.com

The Genius of Bargolf:  1.  Great putters play to their tendencies and work with them  2.  It isn't the method, it is the application of the method. Memorize the sequence of motion with clubs that fit the method.

yoshiod9

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 04:27:40 PM »
I'm always in need of more Byron putter covers WITH velcro.  The magnetic ones are awesome but since I use such a short putter, the headcover always seems to pop off.  I'm in for a towel, buckle, and book!  I can always use some Byron reading material!  :)
Daniel

Thaddy

• Putterhead #0277
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 04:32:17 PM »
Voted! 

nvgolfdude

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 01:31:19 PM »
The voting for the belt buckle surprises me... 
nvgolfdude@live.com

lightningbolt444

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2011, 01:54:12 PM »
The voting for the belt buckle surprises me... 

:-)
MannKrafted Hot Rod
MannKrafted Custom Rattler
Bettinardi Half Moon BB-0
Bettinardi Studio Stock 5
Byron Channel Islands
Byron GS 006

bargolf

• Section Moderator
    • barusga
    • BURNT EDGES CONSULTING
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2011, 01:57:42 PM »
I voted for the book. I am telling you I would wear the thing out.
Byron Morgan Bombora In-Between Long Pipe
Byron Morgan DaKine Long Pipe
Staff Professional Burnt Edges Consulting
SLDR TP 9.5 TP
SLDR 3 14 degree TP
SLDR TP Hybrids 17 and 21
Nike VR Pro Blades 4-9 KBS Tour S
Clay Long Desig TM 50 and 56

yoshiod9

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2011, 02:10:29 PM »
Is there a way to make sure I get one of MY putters in the book?  Haha.  Do I need to bribe someone?  ;)
Daniel

nvgolfdude

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2011, 02:17:56 PM »
Is there a way to make sure I get one of MY putters in the book?  Haha.  Do I need to bribe someone?  ;)

His name is Ryan...
nvgolfdude@live.com

DaveB00T

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2011, 02:26:08 PM »
I wish I could see the voting results without voting. Which I am not going to do just to see the results. I wish I could make it out even more.

The book sounds like a cool idea, is this the same book that was discussed in the past?

Dave
The course options:
Byron Morgan - Blacks Beach DH89
Byron Morgan - Designed by Captain Morgan #13/25
Byron Morgan - Bombora 8)
Byron Morgan - Damascus Stainless Steel DH89
Scotty Cameron - CS NP Beach, TeI3 NPII gen2, CLN

rrkman

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2011, 02:37:02 PM »
I'd love the book....with some Byron history in there as well.  I don't have the game for a belt buckle. ;)  ...but bag tags are always nice.

yoshiod9

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2011, 02:40:15 PM »
I don't have the game for a buckle, either, but I'm still anxious to see if we can get one!  :)
Daniel

nvgolfdude

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2011, 02:44:08 PM »
I wish I could see the voting results without voting. Which I am not going to do just to see the results. I wish I could make it out even more.

The book sounds like a cool idea, is this the same book that was discussed in the past?

Dave

Same book, more pages, more pictures...

I'll see about changing the poll settings so the results can be seen by all.
nvgolfdude@live.com

nvgolfdude

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2011, 02:45:07 PM »
I wish I could see the voting results without voting. Which I am not going to do just to see the results. I wish I could make it out even more...

I'll see about changing the poll settings so the results can be seen by all.

DONE! :)
nvgolfdude@live.com

DaveB00T

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2011, 04:36:07 PM »
Thank You
The course options:
Byron Morgan - Blacks Beach DH89
Byron Morgan - Designed by Captain Morgan #13/25
Byron Morgan - Bombora 8)
Byron Morgan - Damascus Stainless Steel DH89
Scotty Cameron - CS NP Beach, TeI3 NPII gen2, CLN

finalist

• The Roll Abides
    • ByronPutters.com
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2011, 04:56:03 PM »
I'd love the book....with some Byron history in there as well.  I don't have the game for a belt buckle. ;)  ...but bag tags are always nice.

No game needed to keep your pants on! It takes game to get them off. -That's what she said.
www.byronputters.com

ryan@byronputters.com

yoshiod9

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2011, 06:19:55 PM »
No game needed to keep your pants on! It takes game to get them off. -That's what she said.
Oh so true... Haha.
Daniel

lightningbolt444

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2011, 06:21:31 PM »
Dave

Can we have them all ;) I had to change my vote because I really like the thought of the book but still want the covers as well :)
MannKrafted Hot Rod
Byron Channel Islands
Byron GS 006

waddman

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2011, 09:22:50 PM »
The belt buckle and the coffee table book would be great. I would definitely be in for a driver cover, but not a full set of covers.  I'm not old enough to have more than three woods in my bag yet.
Gamer-Byron Morgan 611 SS Prototype
Byron Morgan 006 raw carbon
Byron Morgan DH89x Mini
Byron Morgan Bombora Black Oxide
Byron Morgan Bombora Rockpile Blue Oil
SC Custom Coronado

lightningbolt444

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2011, 09:27:37 PM »
The belt buckle and the coffee table book would be great. I would definitely be in for a driver cover, but not a full set of covers.  I'm not old enough to have more than three woods in my bag yet.

Thats kind of how I feel as well I only carry the driver and a 4 wood so no need for a full set of covers.
MannKrafted Hot Rod
Byron Channel Islands
Byron GS 006

nvgolfdude

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2011, 12:28:45 AM »

Ouch!  A 7 and 9 woods are in your near future.  :P
nvgolfdude@live.com

yoshiod9

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2011, 10:42:46 AM »
I'm not old enough to have more than three woods in my bag yet.

Lol.

I've been thinking that if we could get AM&E to stitch over the WHOLE driver/putter cover, I'd definitely be in for a driver/putter cover.  Otherwise, I'd still like a putter cover...  I'm a bit fickle, sorry. 
Daniel

rrkman

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2011, 02:40:54 PM »

With a wife and 2 kids.....that game has more dust on it than my atari 2600. :-[

RobearH

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2011, 03:14:57 PM »
I voted for the book. I am telling you I would wear the thing out.

Is it a coffee table book that turns into coffee table? Kramer.  ;)

It would be cool to have your putter in a book though.
Byron Morgan Bomber (Tail Gunner)
Gene Nead SAP 09 Damascus (Katana)
Gene Nead Damascus Mini (Wakasashi)
T.P. Mills Handmade One (RBH Proto)

nvgolfdude

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2011, 03:15:39 PM »
I added another item on to the list.  Last year Matt Saternus made 3 amazing putter racks, 2 of which remain in Byron's shop.  I think that this is another special item that we should offer during the 2011 Mixer.  I'll encourage Matt to get me some order forms for the Mixer.
nvgolfdude@live.com

lightningbolt444

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2011, 03:21:07 PM »
I added another item on to the list.  Last year Matt Saternus made 3 amazing putter racks, 2 of which remain in Byron's shop.  I think that this is another special item that we should offer during the 2011 Mixer.  I'll encourage Matt to get me some order forms for the Mixer.

Dave you must be a mind reader. I was just going through what Matt has to offer .
MannKrafted Hot Rod
Byron Channel Islands
Byron GS 006

nvgolfdude

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2011, 03:49:13 PM »
Ron, sometimes I get lucky.  ;)   BTW, I changed the poll so that you can vote for an additional item.
nvgolfdude@live.com

MSaternus

• Section Moderator
  • PluggedInGolf.com
    • PluggedInGolf.com
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2011, 11:34:49 PM »
Thanks for thinking of me, Dave!  Here are some pics of the racks I built for Byron last year.  I will definitely have forms available at the Mixer, or anyone who is interested can contact me directly via PM or at SaternusWoodworking@gmail.com.  I wish I were headed to HB instead of heading outside to shovel more snow!
Putter Collection:

Byrons: 006 Black Oxide, 006 stainless, Dalehead, Dalehead Mini, 006 flow neck black ox, GSS Epic Day

Xenon: Copper Kurve

PluggedInGolf.com

Pure745

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2011, 11:39:30 PM »
I think towel, putter cover, and ball marker would be pretty cool and useful.

yoshiod9

« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2011, 11:42:33 PM »
Still LOVE that surfboard rack!  So cool.
Daniel

nvgolfdude

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2011, 04:41:31 PM »
If you voted for a belt buckle (11 of you did), please go to the belt buckle thread and poll and give us your input.

Thanks!  :D
nvgolfdude@live.com

nvgolfdude

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2011, 04:11:40 PM »
I think towel, putter cover, and ball marker would be pretty cool and useful.

This looks like the package that we are putting together, although the ball marker is up in the air.
nvgolfdude@live.com