Author Topic: Nevercompromise....now apart of my extended family..what should i buy  (Read 6733 times)

dantheman

Ok i havent owned a NC putter since the TDP series...what should i buy?:)

moecat01

Re: Nevercompromise....now apart of my extended family..what should i buy
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 12:02:14 PM »
Milled series is good as is the current Exchange series (also CNC milled).  Don't pay attention to those who say there's is a "hollow" feel with the Exchange due to the removeable sole plate for the drop-in weights.  It definitely feels solid.

So NC is definitely part of the Cleveland acquisition?

dantheman

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 12:32:09 PM »

No official details have been announced, but that was the impression our COO had this morning.

Mr. Doug

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 01:01:27 PM »
I was going to call you about that today Dan. I'll give you a haller in the afternoon.
::: currently fixing all the things that have been bugging me for months :::

dantheman

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 01:02:53 PM »
anytime after 2:30 EST i'll be in (i got the late lunch today)

dantheman

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2007, 02:17:50 PM »
Well...a never compromise made its way to the office today....And moecat you are right about that milled series...I was very surprised.  I really liked the weight and the feel...def something I could game

Spoon

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2007, 10:15:41 AM »
i picked up a gm2 exchange 5 anser syle. very impressed with the weight and feel. not to mention i sank most of my putts in the practice green:)
Shinagawa  Putter tuned by Golds factory
Bettinardi bb0 CU dass twizzler neck
Tad moore BEEGJAY blade custom
Piretti CU first run 1/100

xxio

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2007, 11:22:48 PM »
Milled series is good as is the current Exchange series (also CNC milled).  Don't pay attention to those who say there's is a "hollow" feel with the Exchange due to the removeable sole plate for the drop-in weights.  It definitely feels solid.

A demo was sent to me, after that I passed it to two other putters Ho's (Jick is one) without telling them how I felt. We all had the same complaint the feel. I wouldn't call it hollow, but it somehow did not feel solid. Most of my putters are carbon steel, because I find stainless a little less dense feeling so that may be a contributing factor for me.

The quality is definitely topnotch. I tried putting the heavier weights on the tor to create more toe hang. The change was negligible.