Author Topic: Nike Unitized Retro Blade  (Read 3990 times)

razaar

Nike Unitized Retro Blade
« on: July 29, 2010, 06:14:57 PM »
Picked up a new one of these recently for under $100, complete with headcover. It had its first run on the greens yesterday and it impressed the hell out of me. Why this gem has been relegated to obscurity, is a mystery to me. 

If anybody is looking for a blade putter at a very reasonable price, look no further.
Thinking the way you have always thought will almost certainly assure you putt the way you always have. - Dr Bob Rotella

sandbagger

Re: Nike Unitized Retro Blade
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 06:40:26 PM »
 I agree! had one for a couple of years, sold it to a buddy, who now won't sell it back >:( Anyone know any good hitmen? ;D

TheTrueReview

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 07:49:40 AM »
Which one did you get Razaar?  Is it now your gamer??

Mizuno Bettinardi BC1 putter / Nike Method 001

razaar

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 09:06:14 AM »
35" shaft, Brad. It's been in the bag since mid-July.
Thinking the way you have always thought will almost certainly assure you putt the way you always have. - Dr Bob Rotella

TheTrueReview

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2010, 07:21:39 PM »

Anser style Ray?

Mizuno Bettinardi BC1 putter / Nike Method 001

razaar

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2010, 09:48:31 PM »

Anser style Ray?
No mate, similar style to the TP Mills One and Byron's Bombora. It is a one piece putter with the shaft welded to the neck and achieves a full shaft offset.  The complete unit has a metallic bronze/silver finish.