Author Topic: 2010 Test Panel #3 - Bombora Long Pipe (round neck)  (Read 3099 times)

nvgolfdude

• Born to golf. Forced to work.
2010 Test Panel #3 - Bombora Long Pipe (round neck)
« on: April 23, 2010, 11:52:12 AM »
OK, here's where you sign up for the carbon Bombora Long Pipe.

Basic specs will be:

34"
4* loft
full shaft offset  rounded topline
YSC shaft

I'll take input on grip, head shape and weight, lie angle, sight markings, and paint fill.  Please only give input if you have signed up for the test panel.

More details about the 2010 test panel program later...   
nvgolfdude@live.com

The Genius of Bargolf:  1.  Great putters play to their tendencies and work with them  2.  It isn't the method, it is the application of the method. Memorize the sequence of motion with clubs that fit the method.

preacher

Re: 2010 Test Panel #3 - Bombora Long Pipe (round neck)
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 09:01:25 PM »
Would love to be in the test group for a long pipe bombora. I would recommend Iomic grip since there pretty durable compared to some offerings. I would like to see a mini siteline on the topline on one of these bombora test putters. I noticed there was one made up for sale from the 1st run.

--jason

nvgolfdude

• Born to golf. Forced to work.
Re: 2010 Test Panel #3 - Bombora Long Pipe (round neck)
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 01:12:59 AM »
Jason, I put you in the other long neck test group since this one is getting no love.
nvgolfdude@live.com

The Genius of Bargolf:  1.  Great putters play to their tendencies and work with them  2.  It isn't the method, it is the application of the method. Memorize the sequence of motion with clubs that fit the method.