Author Topic: Nike Method - Is it 100% CNC Milled?  (Read 20959 times)

drchipinski

Re: Nike Method - Is it 100% CNC Milled?
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2010, 03:22:43 PM »
I have tried my "tour sample" and I must say I like it...I am going to further test it and report back.

Is this tour sample 100% CNC milled from a block of steel?  I am sure that is going to feel different than the OTR version or for that matter all retail versions, I guess :-)

I will be providing a full in depth review of both the tour version and OTR version.

golfer4life

« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2010, 08:30:09 AM »
I have tried my "tour sample" and I must say I like it...I am going to further test it and report back.

Is this tour sample 100% CNC milled from a block of steel?  I am sure that is going to feel different than the OTR version or for that matter all retail versions, I guess :-)

I will be providing a full in depth review of both the tour version and OTR version.

Sweet buddy, that would be cool.  I just order a #1 PN model and I will like to know the main differences.

Hector

preacher

« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2010, 01:24:34 PM »
Anyone know if Nike will be releasing a answer design with a siteline instead of dot this year?

--jason

golfer4life

« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2010, 06:07:10 PM »
Well, I got my new Method 001 today, thanks Bo!  All I can say is, I don't know if it is 100% CNC, but  it rolls the ball very well.  I am very impressed with the way it looks and the way it feels.  This is not the old Nike crap, this is a good, good putter.  It looks great at address and it feels well balanced.

The grip is not bad, but it will be changed for sure.  The magnetic headcover is a plus.  The graphics are awesome, they are in the sole, so they don't become distracting.

Nike, you get two thumbs up from me on this putter.

Hector