Author Topic: International Testing Program  (Read 23921 times)

nvgolfdude

• Born to golf. Forced to work.
Re: International Testing Program
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2009, 02:31:59 PM »
I'm playing Antrobus with the NRGS that week so I'll have to check I can get the time off. Please post dates or mail me as soon as you have dates and places set Dave. There's anyother couple of guys use Putter Talk at my club so they may be 'in' if Ben can sort guest rates out??? Hey come on I'm a Yorkshire lad, we have short arms and long pockets ;)
Ben, how many can you sign on at one go and do you have any restricted days (ladies or other comps etc.) that Dave needs to know about?
Thanks
Kent

Kent, I'm looking at Saturday the 29th if it all comes together.  Once I have the wife and you folks on board, I have to get Byron to finish the putters...  :hmm:
nvgolfdude@live.com

The Genius of Bargolf:  1.  Great putters play to their tendencies and work with them  2.  It isn't the method, it is the application of the method. Memorize the sequence of motion with clubs that fit the method.

Kent61

« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2009, 05:09:38 AM »
Dave,
Ben may have issues getting use of the course for a bunch of us on a Saturday as that is one of our comp days over here...
Ben,
If 29th works at your club please count me and at least one other in. You can PM me if you need anything.
Thanks
Kent

benjatt

« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2009, 07:25:58 AM »
Hi Guys,

you are all welcome to my club, The Leicestershire.  I am sure I can get a good deal for everyone even the Yorkshiremen! There is a competition on Saturday the 29th but I'm sure we can get on the course in the afternoon. As soon as we know numbers then I'll book us in. Please check out the website it has a good course guide as well as dress codes etc http://www.thelgc.co.uk/.

It is a good course that is usually in top condition. It is definately a golfers course and my favourite part is the challenging par 4's. Compared to top rated courses it is perhaps lacking variety (no par 5's) but it is a good test of golf and a peaceful atmosphere. Plus the greens are good so it should suit a Byron Morgan outing! 

Please let Dave (nvgolfdude) know if you are planning on coming and feel free to ask any questions. Looking foward to it - especially seeing if this 'mini' hype has any substance :)

Ben
Bettinardi skins game

Auld Grey Loon

« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2009, 09:04:06 AM »
Hi Guys,

you are all welcome to my club, The Leicestershire.  I am sure I can get a good deal for everyone even the Yorkshiremen! There is a competition on Saturday the 29th but I'm sure we can get on the course in the afternoon. As soon as we know numbers then I'll book us in. Please check out the website it has a good course guide as well as dress codes etc http://www.thelgc.co.uk/.

It is a good course that is usually in top condition. It is definately a golfers course and my favourite part is the challenging par 4's. Compared to top rated courses it is perhaps lacking variety (no par 5's) but it is a good test of golf and a peaceful atmosphere. Plus the greens are good so it should suit a Byron Morgan outing! 

Please let Dave (nvgolfdude) know if you are planning on coming and feel free to ask any questions. Looking foward to it - especially seeing if this 'mini' hype has any substance :)

Ben

I am soooooooooo gutted I am working :(

Have a great day out chaps.

Dave

nvgolfdude

« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2009, 10:51:32 AM »
I am very appreciative of Ben's assistance in helping to make this happen, and to my wife for being so understanding. 

I heard from curryj as well, and he and I should be getting in a round of golf in Dublin on the 27th on one of the links courses, perhaps Royal Dublin or Portmarnock (the old Course).  ;D
nvgolfdude@live.com

The Genius of Bargolf:  1.  Great putters play to their tendencies and work with them  2.  It isn't the method, it is the application of the method. Memorize the sequence of motion with clubs that fit the method.

nvgolfdude

« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2009, 10:50:11 AM »
Well gents, the my wife has decided that we are not making a trip over to the U.K. this time.  :(  So, me and my Byron goodies will only be available in Dublin.  CurryJ and I are planning to get in a round of golf, hopefully at Portmarnoc (the old course).  I hope that benjatt and kent61 can find a way to meet me in Dublin, but if not I understand.

The next trip will be dedicated to spending more time Ireland and touring the U.K. and Scotland.  8)
nvgolfdude@live.com

Kent61

« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2009, 03:59:57 PM »
Never mind Dave, hopefully you'll both have a great time over in Ireland and maybe be able to get back here in the future and enjoy some golf in the uk...Maybe try for The Open Championship next year ;D
Later
Kent

LionGolfer

« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2013, 11:34:35 PM »
Is this program still on?
Benock Pantaleone
BPutters Scuderio Minio
Golds Factory Private Stock 2
Kitada Slighter Tuned
Machine Big Bore, M1A Damascus Ocean Wave "Vivere", M2A Carbon "Casanova", M10 Damascus Tidal Wave
Nead AS10 Copper, Damascus Mini
Scotty Monterey
Slighter Seattle
TP Mills Peppi
Xenon 84X Stealth, Copper