Author Topic: Machine Putters Picture Thread  (Read 228558 times)

Choeppner

Re: Machine Putters Picture Thread
« Reply #100 on: January 14, 2009, 03:37:25 AM »
Here are some more pics of the MACHINE Garage that is almost complete for another member on WRX.  All that is left on this one is to apply the Patina to the Copper :)

Enjoy

-Chris
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 03:38:51 PM by jr »
MACHINE Putters Facebook Page - CLICK HERE

MACHINE Custom Putters Rep.  Feel free to contact me with any questions at Choeppner@Doglegright.com

spiker

« Reply #101 on: January 15, 2009, 12:33:12 AM »
Wow, a beauty! How much for one like that?

Choeppner

« Reply #102 on: January 15, 2009, 03:27:07 AM »
Good Morning,

Sending you a PM

Thanks

-Chris

MACHINE Custom Putters Rep.  Feel free to contact me with any questions at Choeppner@Doglegright.com

CourtGolf

« Reply #103 on: January 15, 2009, 09:20:26 AM »
that's REALLY sweet looking.  can you adjust weight with different screws ?
"Don't do anything well that you don't want to do again." - Bob from "Becker"

jr

« Reply #104 on: January 15, 2009, 09:47:42 AM »
Are the ports in the bottom to move weight out towards the toe and heal or do they serve some other purpose? Very nice. If it was more like an Anser instead of an Anser 2 it would be real close to what I would order.

DDBowdoin

« Reply #105 on: January 15, 2009, 11:39:22 AM »
Good Morning,

Sending you a PM

Thanks

-Chris

I would be afraird to know... that putter is SICK!

Choeppner

« Reply #106 on: January 15, 2009, 05:34:46 PM »
that's REALLY sweet looking.  can you adjust weight with different screws ?

Hello Courtney,

That is correct.  We, or the customer, can adjust the weights to raise or lower the head weight.

Thanks

-Chris

Choeppner

« Reply #107 on: January 15, 2009, 05:39:04 PM »
Are the ports in the bottom to move weight out towards the toe and heal or do they serve some other purpose? Very nice. If it was more like an Anser instead of an Anser 2 it would be real close to what I would order.

Hello John,

You are correct.  The Milled Ports in the sole are used to both fine tune the weight of the head, and to push the weight out to the Heel and Toe to increase the MOI and Forgiveness.

Hope you are having a good one

Thanks

-Chris

johndeere10

« Reply #108 on: January 19, 2009, 09:05:17 AM »
Chris are you or Dave going to be at the PGA Show?   If so will Machine have a booth?

duaney2

« Reply #109 on: January 19, 2009, 03:13:48 PM »
Dave is going, I am flying down to see him for a fitting on 1/26, he told me he is leaving for the PGA show Tuesday.

Choeppner

« Reply #110 on: January 19, 2009, 04:24:20 PM »
Dave is going, I am flying down to see him for a fitting on 1/26, he told me he is leaving for the PGA show Tuesday.

That is Correct.  Dave will be there with an assortment of our new putters :  I can't get the time off work to make it :(

Our booth is 2130

Hope yall re having a good one

Thanks

-Chris

DDBowdoin

« Reply #111 on: January 19, 2009, 09:01:27 PM »
looking forward to your booth... see you all there!

JelUltra

• Section Moderator
  • Mmmm... Buttery Blades!
« Reply #112 on: January 28, 2009, 10:52:16 AM »
Hey Guys,

Had some guys asking me what the CO2 was.  The CO2 is the Certificate of Ownership and comes with our custom putters.  It's gives all the info about the putter from Length, Lie Angle, Shaft, Stamps, Finish, Head Marteria, you name it.

Here is my CO2

-Chris

Chris -

Did the release 2 Custom putters come with C.O.O.'s?

Thanks!

Doug
Read it, roll it, hole it.

Choeppner

« Reply #113 on: February 06, 2009, 10:13:48 PM »
Wanted to share this pic with yall :)  This putter is named Max Peen.  Those who stopped by the booth will probably remember her on the front table :) 

Well, Dave has gone in, and added a little more peening :)  If you don't remember, each dimple is 1 different stroke of the hammer so a WHOLE lot of work went into this one :)

Enjoy

-Chris

peter

« Reply #114 on: February 08, 2009, 03:18:21 AM »
hehe... pre-dented.
No need for a headcover.

peter

Choeppner

« Reply #115 on: February 08, 2009, 08:56:10 AM »

DavidR

« Reply #116 on: February 10, 2009, 08:51:55 PM »
Those cases are awesome!!  What a great idea for a retailer of custom putters.

Choeppner

« Reply #117 on: April 01, 2009, 11:47:59 PM »
Hey Guys,

Wanted to share this one with yall :)  This is oe that we just finished for one of our customers.

This one is a MACHINE M1A Adjuster in 303 Stainless Steel with Melted Bumpers.  This one has the Torch Finish applied.

The first picture is the head prior to the torch finish being applied so that you can see the difference.

Enjoy

-Chris

Choeppner

« Reply #118 on: April 03, 2009, 09:31:21 PM »
Hello Everyone,

Wanted to share this MACHINE Custom Putter with yall :)

This is a MACHINE M1A Fixer in 303 Stainless.  The hosel is a Stainless Dot Pill Cut Plumber Neck.  Dave has applied a Torch finish to the head, and melted the bumpers for a softer look.

The colors really came out well in this one :)

-Chris

deerslayer

« Reply #119 on: April 07, 2009, 01:21:23 PM »
WOW!  That is beautiful!

JelUltra

• Section Moderator
« Reply #120 on: April 07, 2009, 04:57:17 PM »
Hey Everyone,

Wanted to share these pics with yall today.  This is another custom that we are making for another member on here.  This head is Billet Copper.  The milled slots in the sole removed 15 grams from the putter weight. 

Enjoy :)

-Chris
Sorry for the late response - love the look of that putter!  Is that a fixer?

Choeppner

« Reply #121 on: April 07, 2009, 05:54:20 PM »
WOW!  That is beautiful!

Thanks Breck :)

-Chris

Choeppner

« Reply #122 on: April 07, 2009, 06:05:59 PM »
Hey Everyone,

Wanted to share these pics with yall today.  This is another custom that we are making for another member on here.  This head is Billet Copper.  The milled slots in the sole removed 15 grams from the putter weight. 

-Chris
Sorry for the late response - love the look of that putter!  Is that a fixer?

Thanks Doug.  Appreciate the comments :)  That specific putter is actually a MACHINE M1A Adjuster in Billet Copper.

The difference between the MACHINE Adjuster and the MACHINE Fixer is that the Adjuster has the 6 weight ports in the bumpers.

Thanks

-Chris

JelUltra

• Section Moderator
« Reply #123 on: April 07, 2009, 06:16:31 PM »
Hot diggity!  Looking at the sole - Dave did a great job blending in the seam - I can't find it!   :thumb:

Nice job!

Choeppner

« Reply #124 on: April 07, 2009, 06:32:05 PM »
Doug,

There's no seam on the Adjusters.  The Adjuster is a Fixer Head with weight ports milled into the bumpers.  If this putter did not have the 6 weight ports in the bumper that you see then it would be a fixer.

The Converter is the model that will have a seam, as the head is 1 piece and the flange is a seperate piece.

-Chris

JelUltra

• Section Moderator
« Reply #125 on: April 07, 2009, 09:45:19 PM »
Doug,

There's no seam on the Adjusters.  The Adjuster is a Fixer Head with weight ports milled into the bumpers.  If this putter did not have the 6 weight ports in the bumper that you see then it would be a fixer.

The Converter is the model that will have a seam, as the head is 1 piece and the flange is a seperate piece.

-Chris

Doh!

My bad - thanks for the clarification - it's still an awesome putter!

Choeppner

« Reply #126 on: April 08, 2009, 04:04:17 AM »
Not a problem at all :)

Thanks for the comments :)

-Chris

Choeppner

« Reply #127 on: April 13, 2009, 08:09:41 PM »
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share this Custom MACHINE ART Putter that is in the making.

This is 303 Stainless Head and Flange that have been treated to a Flame Bronze Finish.

This Custom MACHINE ART Putter has a Special Arc Cut in the front of the Ball Game Cut on the topline, to focus the eye on the leading edge.

The Custom Nibble Back FatBack (1st one we made) mates very nicely with the Arc Cut and Ball Game Cut.

This MACHINE ART has had a ton of custom work to include special cuts made on the Bridgeport mill, and with many, many hours of hand finishing, melting the  bumpers, applying a morning dew bead blast finish and Applying the Torch Bronze Finish just to name a few.

Next up for this putter is a translucent paint fill.

Enjoy the pics :)

-Chris

Choeppner

« Reply #128 on: April 26, 2009, 05:17:32 PM »
Hello Everyone,

Hope yall are all having a GREAT Weekend :)

I wanted to share these 2 pics with yall :)

1st putter is a MACHINE GARAGE Putter in the works.  This one still has ALOT of work left to do on it :)  This one is a MACHINE M2A Converter with a 303 Stainless Head, a Copper Plated Long Neck and a Billet Copper Flange.   This putter is not spoken for yet, and the back and neck can be changed out :)

2nd Putter is a MACHINE M2A Converter with a Single Sightline on the topline.  Putter currently has the MACHINE Tongue Back with Wave Cut Milling :)  Flange and Neck can be customised to the customers preferences :)

-Chris

snkstaff

« Reply #129 on: April 28, 2009, 01:04:58 AM »
Hello Everyone,

Wanted to share this MACHINE Custom Putter with yall :)

This is a MACHINE M1A Fixer in 303 Stainless.  The hosel is a Stainless Dot Pill Cut Plumber Neck.  Dave has applied a Torch finish to the head, and melted the bumpers for a softer look.

The colors really came out well in this one :)

-Chris

I really like this putter. What is the price range? Pm me it if you an

Choeppner

« Reply #130 on: April 29, 2009, 07:46:20 PM »
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share this pic of a putter that was causing a stir on the practice green in Charlotte today :)

This is a TOUR MACHINE M2A Belly Putter.  The Head Weight is  395 grams.  It has a Ski Pole Double Bend, with 1/2 shaft offset. 

The Flange is a Double FatBack in 303 ss, Hand Ground with Ball Game Cut.

Enjoy

-Chris

Reebus

« Reply #131 on: April 30, 2009, 07:34:19 AM »
That is a real clean looking item there.  I love all the new
variations of the flanges.  I can't wait to get some of the new stuff!
Too many putters to list and none of them Work!

Current Putter - Machine M2A # First Release #20 Belly
                          length with one of several flanges....

Choeppner

« Reply #132 on: April 30, 2009, 08:41:58 PM »
That is a real clean looking item there.  I love all the new
variations of the flanges.  I can't wait to get some of the new stuff!

Thanks for the comments :):):)

-Chris

Choeppner

« Reply #133 on: April 30, 2009, 08:46:40 PM »
Hey Everyone :)

I wanted to share this putter with yall :)  This is a MACHINE Custom that was just finished for a customer :)  Can you tell what team he likes. LOL

This is a MACHINE M2A Converter in 303 Stainless with a Stainless Fat Back and Stubby Plumber Neck :)

Custom Paintfill and sole stampings done by Dave :)

Enjoy

-Chris

Choeppner

« Reply #134 on: May 08, 2009, 08:53:18 PM »

Brando5105

• Today's gamer Betti Sig 2
« Reply #135 on: May 09, 2009, 09:35:31 PM »
The Heavy Blade Back flange looks great Chris
PGA Professional

My Putters:
Bettinardi Sig 2
Bettinardi Tour Proto
Tour Issue Kombi Long
MannKrafted Ping Redwood
Ping Anser F Ti
Ping JAS Wti
Machine M2A
Palombi ALbrz
SSB Prototype

Choeppner

« Reply #136 on: May 09, 2009, 09:47:32 PM »

-Chris

Choeppner

« Reply #137 on: May 10, 2009, 06:49:24 PM »
I posted this in the MACHINE M8 thread, but I also wanted to post these on here as this is our main Image Gallery for the different models :)

Attached are updated photos of M8 Proto ART #1 attached, showing some of the hand file work in progress. 

Dave's goal was to add a sculptural effect, to add contrast (in multiple ways ? light and dark, smooth and rough, and between the hand work and the mill work) and also dynamic effect - making it appear almost as if the head is being twisted to achieve its offset.   

This is a play on the ?twisty? style of plumber necks, and reminds me of very old wooden putters that were chosen from actual twisted roots with ?natural? offset....also a little of hand jigged knife scales (handle inserts), and finally of some of TP Mills ?old school? grinder marks on some of his flanges... 

As you can tell, a lot of inspiration went into this.  These ?work in progress? photos, the putter is still pretty rough, and far from complete.  But, we wanted to share some of the hand work Dave has been doing in his garage on this Proto ART Putter.  Hope you enjoy!   

-Chris

Choeppner

« Reply #138 on: May 22, 2009, 11:10:56 AM »
Hey Everyone,

I know Dave posted some pics of this in another thread,but I wanted to get them posted on here too as this is now one of my FAVORITE MACHINE Putters :)

What we have here is a MACHINE M2A Converter ART Putter, in the works. The "Pinstripes" are milled on the Bridgeport mill, and add some contrast and pretty fine detail.  Notice all the "stripes" (or grooves) have their own mill marks visible (obviously without paintfill, which is my preference). I think the stripes really help define the head's various shapes, and are a great aid in alignment too. Plus, to me at least, it looks pretty freakin' cool....(IMHO)

-Chris

Choeppner

« Reply #139 on: June 05, 2009, 01:00:08 AM »
Hello Everyone,

Here's a few updates in this post, and a couple of more.

This is a Custom MACHINE Model M6.  This one has the Modular Centershaft.  The customer asked for us to build in a 5 degree forward press in the hosel.  The head and neck are unfinished.

-Chris

Choeppner

« Reply #140 on: June 05, 2009, 01:10:12 AM »
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 01:12:17 AM by Choeppner »

Choeppner

« Reply #141 on: June 05, 2009, 01:17:58 AM »
This next putter is one that the customer sent in to get some work done on.

We Custom Milled additional sightlines perhis request, and adjusted the Offset and the Lie Angle for him.

This is a MACHINE M2A Converter with a Fat Back Flange.

I have to say....I really like this one and I'm thinking of getting the same work done to mine. LOL 

And yes...The Sightlines will all be paintfilled :)

Enjoy

-Chris

Choeppner

« Reply #142 on: June 05, 2009, 01:23:38 AM »
Let's show some more Southpaw Love tonight :)

The first photo attached is a pair of M1A Fixer putters.

The second is of a pair of M2A Converter Putters.  The putter on the left is a Long Neck with a FatBack flange, and the putter on the right is the same putter with a standard plumber neck and a standard Blade Back flange.  (the flanges are interchangeable).

The third photo is of the same putter, with a Tongue Back Flange, with Wave Cut optics, and a Custom milled Dot Pill cut Plumber Neck hosel.

The fourth photo shows a M2A Converter in Aluminum Bronze, with a FatBack flange that has hand rounded bumpers and a Rainbow Flame finish, and also has a Hand Bent hosel. 

Enjoy

-Chris

Reebus

« Reply #143 on: June 05, 2009, 07:55:53 AM »
Here is another MACHINE Custom that we just finished building for a Customer.

This is a Custom MACHINE M2A Converter with a Double Fatback Flange and a Modular Centershaft Hosel. 

This MACHINE Custom has a Headweight of 501 Grams.  There are 8 pcs of 1/4 20 x .750? tungsten adjustable weights in the heel and toe!  ( = Massive MOI)!

Enjoy

-Chris

I really like this one!  It's really close to the headweight I need for my "longer" putter.  And the hosel is right too!     
Too many putters to list and none of them Work!

Current Putter - Machine M2A # First Release #20 Belly
                          length with one of several flanges....

Choeppner

« Reply #144 on: June 05, 2009, 06:20:33 PM »

I really like this one!  It's really close to the headweight I need for my "longer" putter.  And the hosel is right too!     

Hey Reebus :)

Thanks for the compliments :)

Dave wanted me to let you know your's is going to be completed next :)

-Chris

duaney2

« Reply #145 on: June 06, 2009, 03:06:44 PM »
This next putter is one that the customer sent in to get some work done on.

We Custom Milled additional sightlines perhis request, and adjusted the Offset and the Lie Angle for him.

This is a MACHINE M2A Converter with a Fat Back Flange.

I have to say....I really like this one and I'm thinking of getting the same work done to mine. LOL 

And yes...The Sightlines will all be paintfilled :)

Enjoy

-Chris

Hi Chris-

Will you post some pics when this one is completed please...thanks.

Choeppner

« Reply #146 on: June 06, 2009, 03:33:00 PM »
I Definately Will :)

-Chris

Choeppner

« Reply #147 on: June 14, 2009, 08:41:10 PM »
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share this putter with you  This is a MACHINE GARAGE Custom that we are building for a well known member on here.

This one has a 303 Stainless Head, a 303 Stainless Double Fat Back Flange with Nibble Cut and Ball Game Cut. This MACHINE also has a Billet Copper Spacer, and a Disco Ball Hosel. This one will be a Face Balanced putter when finished  There is still ALOT of work to do on this putter

Enjoy

-Chris

Choeppner

« Reply #148 on: June 25, 2009, 07:44:53 PM »
Hey Everyone,

Wanted to share this MACHINE with you.  This one was completed for a Member on here :)

The head and neck are both milled from 1018 Carbon and finished in the Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue Finish. 

-Chris

Choeppner

« Reply #149 on: June 25, 2009, 07:50:47 PM »

Hey Everyone,

Wanted to share these pictures with yall :)  This is a customers putter that we recently finished :)

The head is a 303 Stainless MACHINE M2A Converter
The Flange is a 303 Stainless Fat Back Flange with triple sightline
The Neck is a Modular Center Shaft

-Chris