Author Topic: Golf trip to Las Vegas  (Read 335 times)

phishpharm14

Golf trip to Las Vegas
« on: December 14, 2016, 11:59:54 AM »
Well, I've gone to Vegas many times for the gambling, shows and restaurantsh but I now have a chance to actually play some golf. Does anybody have a preference between the TPC course, Bears Best or Bali hai? Or any other suggestions for around the strip? Mesquite is too far for the timeframe I have but is definitely on my bucket list for a future trip! Any recommendations are welcomed.  Thanks guys
Jamison

rclarke1

• trying to get back on course......
Re: Golf trip to Las Vegas
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 04:08:27 PM »
Jamison if you have time bust down to Cascata just outside of Boulder City.
Other than that,,I can say Bali hai is fine if you don't mind the jets coming through constantly.
RC
Xenon X, Ingles .470, SRC blade
Mann MA66, Super Sport, Rattler
Byron GSS DH89, GSS 615 DW, Carbon 612, B17
Carbon Ming, GSS Trad XL, 303 SS Flat T
RJB7784, RJB8143, RJB7541

phishpharm14

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2016, 05:34:12 PM »
Thanks RC-

I have only one day and wet are thinking about trying to squeeze in 36 if we can. We are currently leaning towards playing the TPC course and Bears Best. Hey, with 3 little ones now at home,  I will be happy to play anywhere!
Jamison

DrJACOB

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 06:41:26 PM »
I have done a lot of golf in Las Vagas.  The Bear's Best is avery nice experience and has some special holes.  One of the nicest courses I have every play was Reflection Bay Golf Club (Nicklaus as well) in Lake Las Vagas.  President Obama played there and it was good enough for him! 

Desert golf is fun however make sure to bring an extra club that you do not mind scratching up.  If and when you are off the fairway and want to hit of those rocks having an old hybrid or 5 iron will save your set of  clubs from looking like it came out of a blender!

KJ