Author Topic: New MACHINE M12 Mini Megalodon for 2015  (Read 1555 times)

Choeppner

New MACHINE M12 Mini Megalodon for 2015
« on: April 09, 2015, 04:40:10 PM »
Hey Everyone,

I'm excited to show off a new model that we have in the final stages of development.  This is our new M12 Mini Megalodon and the first "Super Converter" model. 

The new M12 head is a modified version of our M11 that is symmetrical in the M12 vs. slightly heel biased in the M11. 

This is a super solid feeling, high MOI design that really rolls the ball great, feels so soft yet responsive, and sounds great too.  The weighting works out great for all types of our modular hoses to be used on the M12 with the Mini Megalodon flanges.  And like it's big brother the M4 Megalodon, there is a wide range of weight adjustability with these models.

We've also added a new and revolutionary mode of adjustment on these patented Converter putters.   We're making a few tweaks to those technologies, and as soon as they are ready we'll unveil them here in this and our other threads.  Sorry for the tease!  lol   I do think everyone will like the new innovation and I'm eager to show and tell more about these cool features and benefits. 

M12 Prototype #1 of 3 shown here with a Mini-Megaladon flange and set up with the following necks:

A Fully Skeletonized Square Cut Plumber Neck
A Stubby Modular Center Shaft (for slight toe down to FB using our Delta Mods)
A Double Bend Shaft over Stud. 

A new Limited Edition "Major Hunter Green" Logo Medallion is also shown in honor of the first major of the year taking place this week! 

A couple of comparison shots show the M12 next to a M4 Megalodon. 

Please contact us at Customerservice@Doglegright.com if anyone is interested in the first three (3) Prototypes, the first Limited Edition run or a Custom version after the Limited models are spoken for.

Thanks for checking them out!

All the best,

-MACHINE Putters
MACHINE Putters Facebook Page - CLICK HERE

MACHINE Custom Putters Rep.  Feel free to contact me with any questions at Choeppner@Doglegright.com

Bule1101

• Section Moderator
  • Ivan@xenongolf.com
    • Xenon Golf
Re: New MACHINE M12 Mini Megalodon for 2015
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 07:05:42 PM »
Very Cool!

Great job Chris and Dave. I like the flange on this one a lot.
Minis are just special.
Xenon Handmades: TyeDye with hubcaps, "lil sKUnk" CuNi small-block, SS Handmade 84 with Ti Dama and Cu inserts
Also: Lajosi Damascus Bayzie, Byron SS Bombora, SSB SurfSide Mannkrafted Wave, Tad Moore Pro 1 Northern Lights, Machine Big Bore

www.xenongolf.com

Choeppner

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 08:12:29 PM »
Thanks!  Appreciate the comment!

-Chris

MACHINE Custom Putters Rep.  Feel free to contact me with any questions at Choeppner@Doglegright.com

Choeppner

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 09:31:50 AM »
Here is a picture showing the face :)

Thanks

-Chris