Author Topic: MACHINE Putters Pre-Built Customs and Limited Offerings For Sale  (Read 4774 times)

Choeppner

Hey Guys,

In this thread, I will be listing Custom MACHINE Putters that are Pre-Built and Ready to Ship as well as MACHINE Accessory Offerings and Limited Editions.  If anyone is interested, please shoot me an e-mail to Choeppner@Doglegright.com

Thanks

-Chris
MACHINE Putters Facebook Page - CLICK HERE

MACHINE Custom Putters Rep.  Feel free to contact me with any questions at Choeppner@Doglegright.com

Choeppner

Re: MACHINE Putters Pre-Built Customs and Limited Offerings For Sale
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 09:09:58 PM »
#1 - Pre-Built MACHINE Damascus Steel M10 Fixer With Billet Copper Insert and Custom Test Finish:

This MACHINE was built as a Test Putter for a new finish.  It features a Custom Damascus Steel M10 Fixer Head with a Damascus Steel Medallion and a Shaft Over Stub Hosel for a Double Bend Shaft.

The Bumpers on this MACHINE have been Melted for a Smoother, More Flowing Look.

On Purchase, The new owner can choose his face milling between our Aggressive VMG Face Milling and our new Thread Milled Grooves Face Milling.

I can also make this a M10 Adjuster if the owner would like to allow you to adjust the weighting of your head.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

-Chris

MACHINE Custom Putters Rep.  Feel free to contact me with any questions at Choeppner@Doglegright.com

Choeppner

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 10:26:01 PM »
#2 - MACHINE Presentation-Dress Putter

This MACHINE Features a 1018 Carbon 5.0 M2A Converter Head and a 1018 Carbon Standard Length Plumber Neck.  The Head and the neck have been finished in our Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue Finish.

The Custom Scroll Work was completed by one of the best in the business :)

This MACHINE will come with a Custom Black TOUR Headcover embroidered with the Owners Name or Nick Name, Your Choice of a Custom Engraved Medallion from Alloy to Damascus Steel with either your Name, Nickname or Saying and a Custom Gripmaster Black Lizard Grip :)

If anyone is interested, please e-mail me at Choeppner@Doglegright.com

Thanks

-Chris

Choeppner

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 10:28:18 PM »
#3 - MACHINE Limited Edition TOUR Headcovers

We've had a ton of requests for us to offer some different colored headcovers over the last year and I proud to announce our NEW  Limited Edition TOUR Headcovers.  These Headcovers shown are Blade Headcovers with Magnetic closures. 

We also have Mid-Mallets available if you would like :)

If anyone is interested, please contact me is via e-mail at Choeppner@Doglegright.com

Thanks in advance

-Chris