Author Topic: Edel and Wedge  (Read 2502 times)

Anton Putters

Edel and Wedge
« on: December 24, 2014, 04:04:18 PM »
   Hello Edel fans, I just got my 1st Edel, a 61 degree SW and it came out sweeeeet!  Parker was very helpful in paving the way for this club and I appreciate his efforts. I had it shafted with a stock steel shaft knowing I would re-shaft it when it got here. I have included a few pics but my photo abilities could improve. Enjoy!

Thanks again Parker and Merry Christmas everyone,
   ED
Eddie

myphed

Re: Edel and Wedge
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 11:33:32 AM »
Nice looking wedge! Are you going to play it? If so, let me know how it performs. So far I can't give up my RM-12's :)
Robb
Tempe, AZ

jcigars

• Section Moderator
  • 303MILLED.COM
    • 303 Milled
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 11:38:27 AM »
I'm using RM12's also but been eyeing some Edel wedges myself

bogeyjosh

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 12:19:15 PM »
I swear you get the coolest stuff ever. 8)
Sometimes, I play from the "forward" tees

Anton Putters

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 10:59:53 PM »
Robb, I've played it a couple of times but it's off season and cold up here now so I haven't been able to give it a complete test yet but I like the way it sits when I chip and pitch with it. It has the "digger" sole that works for me because I tend to go down after it a little bit. He does offer different toe grinds to fit every one.

I'll let you know this spring how the complete test goes but I think I'm going to love it,

Ed
Eddie

Bule1101

• Section Moderator
  • Ivan@xenongolf.com
    • Xenon Golf
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2015, 08:41:46 AM »
I have a 60 digger and a 51 driver.
I love them both; switched over from yururi and vokey.
Still have a vokey 56, that should be replaced jimmy ;)
Xenon Handmades: TyeDye with hubcaps, "lil sKUnk" CuNi small-block, SS Handmade 84 with Ti Dama and Cu inserts
Also: Lajosi Damascus Bayzie, Byron SS Bombora, SSB SurfSide Mannkrafted Wave, Tad Moore Pro 1 Northern Lights, Machine Big Bore

www.xenongolf.com

myphed

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2015, 09:15:38 AM »
Ivan, you are alive!!! I had some yururi gekkos that lasted one round in my bag, looked cool, that's all! I might try an Edel 54 degree first since that is the wedge I use the most.
Robb
Tempe, AZ

jcigars

• Section Moderator
  • 303MILLED.COM
    • 303 Milled
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2015, 09:21:53 AM »
Thanks Ivan just let me know when your ready. I'm more then happy to help you get one. Robb same goes for you😎

Jimmy

Bule1101

• Section Moderator
  • Ivan@xenongolf.com
    • Xenon Golf
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2015, 12:19:26 PM »
Jimmy,

Send me what you have in lefty 55,56 :)

Robb, i didnt like the big footprint of the yururi. The edel is much much smaller.
Feels and performs great, just keep in mind the grin when you do decide to get on ;)
Xenon Handmades: TyeDye with hubcaps, "lil sKUnk" CuNi small-block, SS Handmade 84 with Ti Dama and Cu inserts
Also: Lajosi Damascus Bayzie, Byron SS Bombora, SSB SurfSide Mannkrafted Wave, Tad Moore Pro 1 Northern Lights, Machine Big Bore

www.xenongolf.com

jcigars

• Section Moderator
  • 303MILLED.COM
    • 303 Milled
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2015, 12:32:53 PM »
Ivan-
I'll make a call for you on Monday to see if they have something in the lofts your looking for.

This is the only Lefty wedge that was on my list.

Jimmy