Author Topic: Studio B  (Read 4721 times)

drchipinski

Studio B
« on: January 18, 2007, 04:34:51 PM »
Has anyone gone? I would love to hear all about it.

jcigars

• Section Moderator
  • 303MILLED.COM
    • 303 Milled
Re: Studio B
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 09:44:55 AM »
I have been to Studio B several times. It was a fantastic experience to say the least. Ben is a true professional and you will be treated like a Tour Player for sure. They have some very cool putters available that you can only get at the Studio. The fitting is state of the art and included in the price of the putter. If you have a chance to visit Studio B go for it you will not be disappointed.

Jimmy

drchipinski

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 05:53:21 PM »
Jimmy,

Do you know what the pricing is like?

jcigars

• Section Moderator
  • 303MILLED.COM
    • 303 Milled
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 06:19:51 PM »
Jimmy,

Do you know what the pricing is like?

Jeff...if you already have a Bettinardi the fitting is $100. You get a grip and a headcover of your choice. There are putters everywhere you can try. It's pretty hard not walk out of there without a putter. I see Ben signed up here and is posting (primetimer06) if you have any questions I'm sure he will answer them after he reads them. After you get fitted they save your specs so if you ever see a putter at Todd's TKS Putters you can have the Studio bend it to your specs and your good to go. Todd is very accommodating and will do his best to help out. I've bought a few putters from him that I haven't seen anywhere else.

Jimmy

jcigars

• Section Moderator
  • 303MILLED.COM
    • 303 Milled
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 06:22:46 PM »
If you end up buying a putter there the fitting is included in the price.

Mr. Doug

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2007, 10:32:59 PM »
Ben and Todd are here now...and moderating this section.
::: currently fixing all the things that have been bugging me for months :::

drchipinski

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2007, 08:29:40 PM »
welcome

omarp

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2007, 06:14:15 PM »
I just returned from there last week and I only have the highest of praise for the service that I received. If you own a Betti, ever though of getting a Betti, or simply want to get fit for a custom putter, this is the place. Ben Bradbury treats you like a tour player, but most importantly, like a friend. Great advice, great service, and a great product. If you place a value on any of the above, cost is a secondary issue. That being said, the costs are not the cheapest, but realtive to the value that you receive, I think this is the best bargain in golf.

Mr. Doug

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2007, 11:00:26 AM »
I'm planning a trip there now, and will do a review on it. I've talked to Ben a few times on the phone now. He seems like a real nice guy. I'm looking forward to it.
::: currently fixing all the things that have been bugging me for months :::

putting_fore_dough

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2007, 08:26:03 PM »
Mr. Doug, I think you will find Ben to be very professional and knowledgable with your fitting experience. Not only is he an accomplished golfer himself but, has a passion for putters and the fitting experience. There is a tour presence type of feel when you enter the fitting room. I think that for the money it is a good value in terms of what you get. Tour caliber fitting by a person who is easy going and committed to putter perfection.

Rob