Author Topic: RIFE NATION 2013 - Hi Everyone!  (Read 7237 times)

RIFE_NATION

RIFE NATION 2013 - Hi Everyone!
« on: May 02, 2013, 01:12:42 PM »
Hello Everyone. I'm with RIFE Golf (formerly known as Rife Putters). RIFE changed its name in January at the 2013 PGA Merchandise Show. Why? Well RIFE is no longer just manufacturing putters...that's why. The owner of RIFE Putters & Innovex Golf (Ben Zylstra) decided to discontinue the Innovex name and bring the golf balls that were formerly known as the Innovex E Motion and V Motion golf balls under the RIFE umbrella....so the name has been changed to RIFE Golf. I'll be bringing you information about RIFE from inside the ropes at the PGA, Champions, LPGA and Web.com Tours as well as posting images of the new Vault 001 Series of putters for 2013. 

auburnsierra

Re: RIFE NATION 2013 - Hi Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 02:26:04 PM »
Great timing  :D     Can you tell me the difference between the Prodigy and Prodigy Z?  This design and the Legend look incredible.   Will there be other neck options (Plumber's, Double bend, etc) for each model?  thanks

CourtGolf

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 04:01:24 PM »
Oh great - now I have to get a marker out and scratch Innovex off of those balls and write Rife on them.  ::)

Right now, I have a new Prodigy Z models (black) and really like it. 
"Don't do anything well that you don't want to do again." - Bob from "Becker"

auburnsierra

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 04:07:02 PM »
Oh great - now I have to get a marker out and scratch Innovex off of those balls and write Rife on them.  ::)

Right now, I have a new Prodigy Z models (black) and really like it.

Any idea what the difference is b/w the Z and non Z?  The only thing I found was that the edges were sharper???

CourtGolf

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 05:27:29 PM »
I didn't put them together...probably would've been a good thing to do.
"Don't do anything well that you don't want to do again." - Bob from "Becker"