Author Topic: mFGP2  (Read 3111 times)

buckjob

mFGP2
« on: June 30, 2012, 08:34:27 PM »
just got mine today. this putter looks great at address. really looking forward to giving the RST a try and seeing if it can improve my putting or not.

Rasta300

Re: mFGP2
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 09:51:46 PM »
I have gone with a SeeMore putter on and off for the past 5 years (when the M1 came out).  I have decided this year to put the mFGP in my bag and not take it out.  I think it is the best decision I have made.  My putting is as good as it has ever been.

They certainly do not look as pretty as the Bettinardi's I have owned, but I have decided I want to put the ball in the hole in the fewest putts.

Good luck with your mFGP2.  If you have never used a SeeMore, I believe you are in for a treat. 

Steve

buckjob

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 09:05:32 PM »
Thanks steve I'm giving it a whirl and listening to what the SPi instructor is saying and trying to give this a real go at it and see what happens. 

Rasta300

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 10:00:53 AM »
Good to hear.  Report back with your success!

volrus

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 11:03:25 PM »
I regret the day I sold my Private Reserve mFGP2. I did my best putting with it by far...over Bettinardi, Cameron, etc. Closest thing in putting to point and shoot.

buckjob

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2012, 08:27:44 PM »
really have had good success with it so far played quite a few rounds in with it and i think im putting better than ever before. i have realized how bad i am at reading greens because i am hitting my lines consistently with it and i am just misreading breaks and such but i can't get mad at the putter for that. really been an interesting experience so far.