Author Topic: SeeMore Collection  (Read 3171 times)

keith

SeeMore Collection
« on: June 27, 2009, 03:52:50 PM »
I was at the SeeMore studio recently and was fitted for the mFGP2 Private Reserve and love this stick. Since then I picked up an mfgp and a new M-1. These putters are incredible. They will be introducing the m-6 putter soon. It is a pretty sweet looking putter too. If you dont have a SeeMore you should try them out.

tpariff

• "You can't handle the truth!"
Re: SeeMore Collection
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 11:37:07 AM »
I just got a SB-1 and have gamed it two rounds.  It's so simple to line up with the RST and single white sight line.  The white line is a perfect contrast to the black head.  It has a softer feel than I expected, which is a good thing.  I put a GP Tour Classic grip on it and find it to be perfect.

I like the weight, but wouldn't mind trying the weight kit just to experiment a bit with different combos.

My only "complaint" (for lack of a better term & if I'm being ultra picky) is that the headcover is somewhat flimsy and the flaps could be a bit longer to make it easier to close on the magnets.  I have a TM Spider and I think the headcover for that putter is better for a large mallet.  More sturdy and easy to get the putter in/out.

Kevin