Author Topic: The return of the Donna! A win in the first month on tour with Jonas Blixt!  (Read 2408 times)

Chipandputt

• Mostly Midslants....
I am very happy to report I have gotten the first of out new releases of one of the best putters with a hi MOI we have ever had, the Donna 3 and Donna 4.    New construction this year has tweeked the feel of this great looking blade/mallet.   We have went with Boss engineering to get the stainless body to the aircraft aluminum face.  You might notice it on the face on either side down low.  The pockets that say YES, or TOUR ONLY, are where we have affixed the face to the body, in addition it is done on the back of the face as well.  This new constuction has lead to a much crisper feel of the ball coming off of the face.   The Donna 4 is a bend shaft face balanced model, the Donna 4 is a Plumbers Neck model with a bit more toe hang.  Prior to taking over the YES tour line, I had used a YES Diana Midslant that Ian Poulter had given me years ago, I love this thing and bring it out of hiding now and again. The donna with the footprint and hi MOI are just great to putt with and I now have the face balanced model in the bag or sometimes one that was made for Langer that is rolled with the left forearm locked.  The first two batches I have of these sold out very quickly.  I went to the  tour dept and stocked up with another dozen each.  I am just excited to see this back in the lineup.  IF it goes to retail it is about a year of so off at this time.  Thanks guys! Marc

Chipandputt

• Mostly Midslants....
Here are pictures of the Plumbers Neck

Chipandputt

• Mostly Midslants....
Face Balanced Model

Chipandputt

• Mostly Midslants....
Here are a couple current pics and one of Henrik before he switched to the Cottonwood.  We do alot for Henrik on special things, he is very good to work with.  His record with our putters at Piretti is spectacular.  He is going to win a major soon.  He was so close so many times this year.  Both Jonas and Henrick finished top 5 in the PGA Championship with products from Yourtourcollection and both have had wins this year as well!