Author Topic: Favorite Mills schwag in your rotation...  (Read 3488 times)

gshlaven62

• Wanted: GIR
Favorite Mills schwag in your rotation...
« on: February 12, 2013, 10:57:29 PM »
Nice to see a new accessory idea that occasionally comes along around here, or on the site.  Lets hear about your favorite Mills gear that you've picked up!

Of the 2 Mills towels, 3 ball markers, and 6 or so covers I've found, I really like the copper ball mark, and actually use the guitar pick on a guitar.  Favorite covers are the white skunk blade cover with the black stripe, the white with red rising suns and the blue and white Iliac cover that was still on the site last fall.

My favorite grip by far is the Old Gold sewn cabretta, but experiments are ongoing.

Haven't been inspired to pull trigger on a belt or ash tray yet....
MY LH MILLS STASH:
M Series Satin BO Softtail 357g
Trad II OC Welded Round Neck 356g
MUD One (2009 PGA) 356g
DFM-1012

-Rene M

Maverickping

• Section Moderator
Re: Favorite Mills schwag in your rotation...
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 07:14:24 AM »
My favorite cover is the DEA cover, proceeds goes to the fallen officers! Funny thing is I know some Police and they told me to be careful where I use it as some people don't like Police. I'll take my chances  :) But, I also have my Mills Mob cover which I really like, guess it is like the DEA cover, use it in a different situation  :)

JelUltra

• Section Moderator
  • Mmmm... Buttery Blades!
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 02:00:10 PM »
So far - the schwag I use the most are the Visors and Shirts.  Love 'em!

I've also just purchased one of those bad a$$ bag tags - and love how it looks on the bag.

I take that back - I probably use the Postman Blade style headcover the most.  A bit old, but it fits my putter the best! 

Read it, roll it, hole it.

gshlaven62

• Wanted: GIR
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 02:23:25 PM »
The new bag tag is sweet, but is low on the priority list right now.

If I didn't have my skunks, I'd definitely be on the hunt for the white and green postman cover. Hope that another cover in the postman or skunk shape will come out in the future!  8)
MY LH MILLS STASH:
M Series Satin BO Softtail 357g
Trad II OC Welded Round Neck 356g
MUD One (2009 PGA) 356g
DFM-1012

-Rene M

TMAC

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 11:18:22 PM »
I'm new to the Mills family but I absolutely love the NTP Skull headcover that I got from their shop.  I get comments on it all the time!
I also love the red V-RAD Let's Play grip that I bought from them.  I put it on my Trad II Tuscaloosa with 3 wraps and it's one of the best grips I've ever had in my hands.
Would like to grab a Skunk HC or the Dragon HC (just missed on one on Ebay the other day).  Love them both.
Oh.......and if I could get one of those blue T-shirts from Jay it would make my day!  :-)
....Just kidding Jay.........no pressure.  ;-)

no3putts

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2014, 03:12:40 PM »
My favorite is my short sleeve black wind shirt. Also get comments about T P Mills when I wear it.

TLouko

• Woodhead Member No. 1962
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 04:40:10 PM »
Not sure if it is schwag, but I use the Mills Sun Mountain Four-5 DNA golf bag as well as various Mills head covers.
"Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter."

TMAC

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2014, 06:42:01 PM »
Man, that's a sweet looking bag!  Looks like it has 14 separate dividers?
When were those available?

JelUltra

• Section Moderator
  • Mmmm... Buttery Blades!
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2014, 08:35:37 PM »
I think they came out about 3 years ago, and they are pretty sweet bags.

I wanted one, but never did get one as they at just the wrong time for cash flow.  Ah well!
Read it, roll it, hole it.

TLouko

• Woodhead Member No. 1962
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2014, 09:34:13 PM »
Yes, separate dividers. Great lightweight bag. Been using it for 3 years. Who knows, maybe Jay has one lying around.
"Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter."

Jimbobuc21

• If my GIR was higher, my scores would be lower.
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2014, 10:40:40 PM »
Recently picked up both a stainless and a copper marking coin, and like them both a lot.

Favorite covers are the black Alabama Putters that looks like the Jack Daniels label, the white one of the same description, and there are several others that are just a hair behind in second place.

Jimbo  8)
.: Jimbo :.

Tour Exotics EX9 driver and 3 wood
Tour Exotics EXi irons
Tour Exotics 56*/60* Xtreme Spin Black wedges
Tad Moore Pro1, Slighter Portland, Byron Morgan C/S Spud in AlBz, Byron Morgan cc Proto (they rotate)
Xenon Cu 10* currently in the bag