Author Topic: Edel Golf Introduction  (Read 1787 times)

cuinthecreek

Edel Golf Introduction
« on: August 05, 2014, 09:49:58 PM »
Hello All,

I hope this message finds you all well.  My name is Parker Reeves and I am a Master Regional Fitter for Edel Golf Inc.  For those unfamiliar with Edel Golf, we are an equipment manufacturer based in Liberty Hill, Texas.  Our founder, David Edel created what I feel is one of the biggest innovations in the golf industry in many, many years in his putter fitting system.  The Edel putter fitting system is filled with millions of combinations that will are able to narrow down to truly fit YOU.  A very large percentage (right around 90%) of golfers cannot aim their putter correctly from 6 feet.  At Edel Golf, we are able to build a putter that you able to aim consistently so that good strokes hole putts. 

I hope that any of you that have any questions will feel free to reach out to me via PM or Email.  We are very excited about what we do at Edel Golf and hope that you will see your local fitter so that you can feel the same way!

The following link has some great information for those interested in learning more about what we do and how our putters are made.

Parker Reeves
Master Regional Fitter (Western NC, Upstate SC, Eastern TN)
Edel Golf Inc.
parker@edelgolf.com
www.edelgolf.com

Jimbobuc21

• If my GIR was higher, my scores would be lower.
Re: Edel Golf Introduction
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 11:04:23 AM »
Thanks for the heads up Parker! I may be in contact with you to see about a fitting and how the resulting 'fit' may impact what I already putt with in style, fit, and form...

Best to you in this venture.

Jimbo  8)
.: Jimbo :.

Tour Exotics EX9 driver and 3 wood
Tour Exotics EXi irons
Tour Exotics 56*/60* Xtreme Spin Black wedges
Tad Moore Pro1, Slighter Portland, Byron Morgan C/S Spud in AlBz, Byron Morgan cc Proto (they rotate)
Xenon Cu 10* currently in the bag

Bule1101

• Section Moderator
  • Ivan@xenongolf.com
    • Xenon Golf
Re: Edel Golf Introduction
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 12:12:49 PM »
Welcome!

I have two very special Edel wedges and really love them.

Good luck :)
Xenon Handmades: TyeDye with hubcaps, "lil sKUnk" CuNi small-block, SS Handmade 84 with Ti Dama and Cu inserts
Also: Lajosi Damascus Bayzie, Byron SS Bombora, SSB SurfSide Mannkrafted Wave, Tad Moore Pro 1 Northern Lights, Machine Big Bore

www.xenongolf.com