Author Topic: Why Did I Stray?  (Read 251 times)

Sox Fan

Why Did I Stray?
« on: September 18, 2017, 03:06:10 PM »
After rolling nothing but SeeMores for about 2 years, I strayed and started to get in to the expensive botique putters.  Well. my putting went downhill over the past 1.5 years and my wallet got a lot lighter.  I was in my home course clubhouse a couple of weeks ago and the person that working showed me a couple of bags of clubs that Harris English donated to the course to sell to benefit the youth golf program.  In amongst the clubs were 2 mFGPs that were not anywhere near mint condition but the price was right and I decided to buy them both.  After a little surgery (cut length to 33", add head weight via tungsten squares and install new grips), they were good to go.  My confidence on the greens almost instantly returned.   Yesterday, I drained 5 birdie putts and 4 of them were over 12 feet.  Instead of following my usual path and going out and buying some different SeeMore putters, I am going to just remain content and enjoy my return to success on the greens with the mFGP. 
Current T.P. Mills Collection:  SoftTail (Custom), Skinny Nellie (Proto), Ming (Custom), Tribute (Tour Issue Handmade), Fleetwood, Heritage Boxer (Handmade German SS)

bargolf

• Section Moderator
    • barusga
    • BURNT EDGES CONSULTING
Re: Why Did I Stray?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 03:49:10 PM »
Sox Fan are you left eye dominant?
Byron Morgan Bombora In-Between Long Pipe
Byron Morgan DaKine Long Pipe
Staff Professional Burnt Edges Consulting
SLDR TP 9.5 TP
SLDR 3 14 degree TP
SLDR TP Hybrids 17 and 21
Nike VR Pro Blades 4-9 KBS Tour S
Clay Long Desig TM 50 and 56

Sox Fan

Re: Why Did I Stray?
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 04:09:43 PM »
Sox Fan are you left eye dominant?

Had to look up again how to check it.  I am actually right eye dominant.
Current T.P. Mills Collection:  SoftTail (Custom), Skinny Nellie (Proto), Ming (Custom), Tribute (Tour Issue Handmade), Fleetwood, Heritage Boxer (Handmade German SS)