Author Topic: Loads of covers inc Padraig, Sullivan, Aphibarnrat, Hend, Fleetwood ............  (Read 412 times)

src

• Scott Readman Concepts
First up is Andy Sullivan's military spec Gore-Tex masterpiece.

src

• Scott Readman Concepts
Padraig Harrington.

Padraig carries a Driver cover which is a ladybird, there is a story behind this. His kids continually fill up his Claret Jug with all sorts of ladybirds, plastic ones, Lego ones, stuffed ones etc.

This is our first ladybird cover and I think we nailed it, having our logo as part of the eyes was a sneaky little touch. It was going to have feelers but we dropped this idea last minute, too cheesy.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 08:49:19 AM by src »

src

• Scott Readman Concepts
Kiradech Aphibarnrat.

Not his first cover but this one we switched his outfit to match the colours of the flag of Thailand.

src

• Scott Readman Concepts
Scott Hend.

Military spec Gore-Tex Dessert DPM camo embroidered with his pride and joy the 1969 red SS Camaro.

src

• Scott Readman Concepts
Marcel Seim

3 piece cover with the colours of the German flag, His name will change colour when the cover is exposed to sunlight.

src

• Scott Readman Concepts
Black Ops.

Made using Pittards digital urban Camo leather. Loving the SRC dog tags.

src

• Scott Readman Concepts
The infamous "NEAD" firesuit covers. WOW!!!!!! Made from one of Gene's personal Nascar firesuits.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 11:10:57 AM by src »

src

• Scott Readman Concepts
Almost forgot this beauty The last of the firesuit covers and probably the finest.

We flanked the "NEAD" from the back of the suit with matching Indigo Holographic python skin. Boom.

src

• Scott Readman Concepts

src

• Scott Readman Concepts
A Timeless classic - Mallet covers - Harris Tweed v Fine leathers.

Huntard

• Let's talk about drivers! I mean putters!
Are these for sale or just for show?
Byron Morgan DH89
Odyssey Versa BWB #7

rclarke1

• trying to get back on course......
I emailed Gene about one of the fire suit covers! AWESOME!!!
Xenon X, Kutlas, Ingles .470
Seven ltd SH, BL-1, SRC blade
RJB7784, RJB8143, RJB8631
Mann MA66, Super Sport
Byron GSS DH89, GSS 615 DW, Carbon 612
Carbon Heritage, Ming

src

• Scott Readman Concepts
We cant use Ping branding and the Gene Nead covers are on their way to him as we speak, other than that we can pretty much recreate any of the covers shown and/or personalise them to you.

Cols_Ears

Top work there as usual Scott. I think Gene's fire suit ones are some of your best work. Came out brilliantly.
TM M1 430 10.5° with Project X HZRDUS Black 62g 6.0
TM M1 3HL 17° Fuji TourSpec Pro74 Stiff
Adams ProMini 18° Aerotech HLS880 F4
Ping S55 White Dot  4-PW KBS Tour S
SCOR 4161 wedges 49/53/58 KBS Stiff
Tad Moore Hoffman Blade / James Ingles 12g Custom Flow Neck / MannMade MA66 FN

src

• Scott Readman Concepts
Thanks Col.

We literally had to embroider every star, every logo, every USA flag etc one by one which is unbelievably time consuming.

The plus side is that you can see and feel every cover coming together in front of your eyes, it gives you the freedom to move things around and change the design as you go. Loved every second of it and we personally think its our best yet.

Well chuffed.

src

• Scott Readman Concepts

Thank you, big thing is which one though ??????

reflog74

I'm here for the Mick Fleetwood cover.

John

src

• Scott Readman Concepts

John
Its Tommy actually John, there was talk of making one for Mick Fleetwood but that was just Rumours.

reflog74

Yeah, I figured. Nice riposte on Mick, though.  ;D

John

rclarke1

Any of the 3 with the checkered flags catch my eye first. The dancing embroidered "N"s is just STELLAR!
Mann MA66, Super Sport
Carbon Heritage, Ming

wrbush31

John
Its Tommy actually John, there was talk of making one for Mick Fleetwood but that was just Rumours.

You're the worst, Scott-o. Don't think I didn't catch that.

rclarke1

We cant use Ping branding and the Gene Nead covers are on their way to him as we speak, other than that we can pretty much recreate any of the covers shown and/or personalise them to you.

Personally think a run of the urban camo would move. I am down for one, with or without the Dog tag.
Love the bullet holes!
Mann MA66, Super Sport
Carbon Heritage, Ming

wrbush31

Personally think a run of the urban camo would move. I am down for one, with or without the Dog tag.
Love the bullet holes!

You won't be disappointed.

Maverickping

• Section Moderator
Fantastic looking covers!

src

• Scott Readman Concepts

Any of the 3 with the checkered flags catch my eye first. The dancing embroidered "N"s is just STELLAR!
I cant decide, kind of love them all. If I had to choose a sneaky favourite it would be the black one (top left) which has a label sewn on the toe, I removed it from the inside of the suit and it says something like "warning - Racing is dangerous, this suit will not protect you from death"!!!!! Quite frankly I thought this was genius, not at all obvious and who is going to read it when you go through the windshield at 200mph on fire.

The black cover to the left is also really cool, you cant see from the pictures but it has loads of embroidery/designs over the whole cover in black on black. Really stealthy looking.

You cant really tell from the pictures but each and every cover has loads going on literally over the whole cover.

Regarding the urban digital leather I have enough left to make a single cover, if you wish to chat design drop me a line.

src

• Scott Readman Concepts

John

You're the worst, Scott-o. Don't think I didn't catch that.
Subtle one there Billo, glad you picked it up.

src

• Scott Readman Concepts

timastyle

I cant decide, kind of love them all. If I had to choose a sneaky favourite it would be the black one (top left) which has a label sewn on the toe, I removed it from the inside of the suit and it says something like "warning - Racing is dangerous, this suit will not protect you from death"!!!!! Quite frankly I thought this was genius, not at all obvious and who is going to read it when you go through the windshield at 200mph on fire.

The black cover to the left is also really cool, you cant see from the pictures but it has loads of embroidery/designs over the whole cover in black on black. Really stealthy looking.

You cant really tell from the pictures but each and every cover has loads going on literally over the whole cover.

Regarding the urban digital leather I have enough left to make a single cover, if you wish to chat design drop me a line.

Those firesuit covers are brilliant. That top left black one with the warning label should make its way shortly with my new Nead. Knowing that it's Gene and your favorite (and mine) definitely makes it a great piece. Love them all and great collaboration. 2 of the best!

Rumor has it these firesuit covers will only be packaged with a Nead putter and not for individual sale. Order up your putter now if you want one of these. Yet another rumor is that the collaboration goes beyond just the firesuit ones.  :o
Byron Morgan:
Byron Morgan GS DH-89 Brushed Stainless with Plow neck (formerly a short pipe high polish blue oil as in my avatar)

Xenon:
Handmade Xenon AlBz on order...

rclarke1

Those firesuit covers are brilliant. That top left black one with the warning label should make its way shortly with my new Nead. Knowing that it's Gene and your favorite (and mine) definitely makes it a great piece. Love them all and great collaboration. 2 of the best!

Rumor has it these firesuit covers will only be packaged with a Nead putter and not for individual sale. Order up your putter now if you want one of these. Yet another rumor is that the collaboration goes beyond just the firesuit ones.  :o
:-[ I guess my Nead Dama will not get one....
Mann MA66, Super Sport
Carbon Heritage, Ming

reflog74

Heard any rumours about an SRC headcover siting in Fleetwood's bag? Is Scott getting due credit for that cracking first US Open round?

Cheers!
John

src

• Scott Readman Concepts
All of covers will genuinely make you play better. Fact.

Cols_Ears

Scott - where are the photos of Tommy's cover?

Did I miss them?

src

• Scott Readman Concepts
Here you go Col, he is a massive Everton fan hence the colour combo with his logo.

Cols_Ears

Here you go Col, he is a massive Everton fan hence the colour combo with his logo.
Poor Lad - always liked him as he was from the same town as me, but I've suddenly gone off him ;)

Apart from that it's a very nice cover!

reflog74

Scott,

Your mate, Tommy, is an awesome player. That bogey on 18 might have won him the trophy. If you're in touch, tell him he's got some fans in the US rooting for the underdog Brit!

John

src

• Scott Readman Concepts
He is a quality player and has a good head on his shoulders. Little bugger is carrying an Odyssey cover so is no longer my friend, just kidding. Probably told to carry the branded cover this week, that said he used the SRC cover in the Masters.

Keep your eye for Eddie Pepperell too, in a few weeks time he will be carrying the worlds first SRC tour bag and its a beauty. We are designing 3 front panels for the bag which will all be different, things like song lyrics and a bit of Banksy graffiti. We are even embroidering a quote about rain onto the hood.

It will be ready in about 3 weeks time.