Author Topic: Slighter making putters full time !!!  (Read 916 times)

src

• Scott Readman Concepts
Slighter making putters full time !!!
« on: January 21, 2017, 09:44:45 AM »
I have seen a post on his Facebook page saying Tom is now making putters full time, I am pretty sure he has always had a full time job Mon - Fri, only able to be in his workshop on weekends.

I wanted to wish him the best of luck, he is a top bloke and has been waiting a long time for this day to come.

Bring it on Brah.

Jimbobuc21

• If my GIR was higher, my scores would be lower.
Re: Slighter making putters full time !!!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 10:48:44 AM »
I saw that too, iirc it was up several weeks ago at least but I figured that if I knew, everyone else did at the same time. Should have made this post then, silly me. Have several of Tom's putters and they are first class pieces!

Jimbo  8)
.: Jimbo :.

Tour Exotics EX9 driver and 3 wood
Tour Exotics EXi irons
Tour Exotics 56*/60* Xtreme Spin Black wedges
Tad Moore Pro1, Slighter Portland, Byron Morgan C/S Spud in AlBz, Byron Morgan cc Proto (they rotate)
Xenon Cu 10* currently in the bag

src

• Scott Readman Concepts
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 11:16:27 AM »
I have one too Jimbo and its a beaut, its only been outside a few times. I will post a pics if I get chance.

Tom is capable of great things, I honestly believe he has never really had the chance because of his full time job with State Farm. I am genuinely excited to see what he comes up with, I would love to see the Japanese theme coming through and I know that he is heavily influenced by Hawaiian culture. These cultures would certainly make some wicked headcovers.

We will soon see.

bend of the river gc

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 04:35:15 PM »
I need to STEP UP and order myself a Slighter putter, Tom is a great guy to work with...
C&L/350Milled Oil Can (2), Byron 007 oil can, Byron 711 oil can, SC Cali Hollywood, SC IBDD (I have 2!), SC 303 SS Newport, SC Circa #2, Black Lab BL-1 welded long neck, BL-1 Oil Can, Cleveland TA 1 Milled, and an old trusty Ram Zebra.....
A Custom LaJosi is up next!

leftymoose

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 09:54:32 PM »
Just ordered one from him...it's a pretty tough project and I'm sure he'll knock it out of the park
Xenon Handmade Bronze CS
Xenon Handmade Stealth CS
Xenon Prototype 3B CS
Xenon Wide X Notchback CS
Lajosi Custom TF3 CS
Lajosi WB Sensor CS
Black Lab Notchback CS
Anton Handmade BOS CS
Slighter Proto Notchback CS
Slighter Proto Notchback CS #2
Mannkrafted WB Rattler CS
Byron Morgan B17 CS