Author Topic: Slighter making putters full time !!!  (Read 845 times)

src

• Scott Readman Concepts
Slighter making putters full time !!!
« on: January 21, 2017, 09:44:45 AM »
I have seen a post on his Facebook page saying Tom is now making putters full time, I am pretty sure he has always had a full time job Mon - Fri, only able to be in his workshop on weekends.

I wanted to wish him the best of luck, he is a top bloke and has been waiting a long time for this day to come.

Bring it on Brah.

Jimbobuc21

• If my GIR was higher, my scores would be lower.
Re: Slighter making putters full time !!!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 10:48:44 AM »
I saw that too, iirc it was up several weeks ago at least but I figured that if I knew, everyone else did at the same time. Should have made this post then, silly me. Have several of Tom's putters and they are first class pieces!

Jimbo  8)
.: Jimbo :.

Tour Exotics EX9 driver and 3 wood
Tour Exotics EXi irons
Tour Exotics 56*/60* Xtreme Spin Black wedges
Tad Moore Pro1, Slighter Portland, Byron Morgan C/S Spud in AlBz, Byron Morgan cc Proto (they rotate)
Xenon Cu 10* currently in the bag

src

• Scott Readman Concepts
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 11:16:27 AM »
I have one too Jimbo and its a beaut, its only been outside a few times. I will post a pics if I get chance.

Tom is capable of great things, I honestly believe he has never really had the chance because of his full time job with State Farm. I am genuinely excited to see what he comes up with, I would love to see the Japanese theme coming through and I know that he is heavily influenced by Hawaiian culture. These cultures would certainly make some wicked headcovers.

We will soon see.

bend of the river gc

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 04:35:15 PM »
I need to STEP UP and order myself a Slighter putter, Tom is a great guy to work with...
C&L/350Milled Oil Can (2), Byron 007 oil can, Byron 711 oil can, SC Cali Hollywood, SC IBDD (I have 2!), SC 303 SS Newport, SC Circa #2, Black Lab BL-1 welded long neck, BL-1 Oil Can, Cleveland TA 1 Milled, and an old trusty Ram Zebra.....
A Custom LaJosi is up next!

leftymoose

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 09:54:32 PM »
Just ordered one from him...it's a pretty tough project and I'm sure he'll knock it out of the park
Xenon Handmade S.S Bronze Torch CS
Xenon Handmade S.S Stealth Black Oxide CS
Xenon Prototype 3B CS
Xenon Wide X Notchback CS
Lajosi Custom TF3 S.S Torched CS
Black Lab Notchback Prototype CS
Anton Handmade BOS CS
Slighter Prototype Notchback CS
Mannkrafted WB Rattler CS
Byron Morgan B17 CS