Author Topic: Back at it!  (Read 1184 times)

Anton Putters

Back at it!
« on: July 06, 2015, 04:48:23 PM »
  Hey guys,
 I've been slowly getting back into it. I have pics of three putters just back from being finished (thanks LaMont!)
and some pics of a couple of putters still available. I am working on my own version of an Answer and will have some unfinished pics of those soon. Hope you like what you see!

Ed
Eddie

Anton Putters

Re: Back at it!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 04:51:12 PM »
Next for the right-handers a gooseneck plumbers neck!
Eddie

Anton Putters

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2015, 05:03:32 PM »
Last pics for today a couple of middi-mallets shafted and ready to go!  Let me know if you need more pics or prices.

ED
Eddie

myphed

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2015, 05:50:16 PM »
Nice looking putters Ed! Can't wait to get my new HM back from LaMont, glad he could help with the finishes!
Robb
Tempe, AZ

Anton Putters

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2015, 09:36:31 AM »
  Thanks Robb,  I owe you a debt of gratitude!!!

ED
Eddie

turtlehead

• timhalberg
    • http://timhalberg.com
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2015, 04:34:54 PM »
is the goose neck plumbers right handed spoken for? looking good!
Kronos Refined MANDALA, Bettinardi Studio Stock 12, Whitlam Golf CU-1 W2 Mill Prototype Copper Putter (1st Run), and randomness

phishpharm14

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2015, 02:08:19 PM »
I own one of these mallets and they are good feeling putters. Glad to see you are back at it, Eddie. Keep 'em coming!
Jamison

Anton Putters

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2015, 04:10:13 PM »
Thanks Jamison, and yes turtlehead the gooseneck is still available. PM me if interested.

Thanks for your interest, Ed
Eddie

apprenti23

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2015, 05:51:00 PM »
Great looking putters!

They look extremely symmetrical... Are the heads the same and then you weld on the neck for righty vs lefty?

Anton Putters

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2015, 01:25:51 PM »
  I've begun to do most of my designs so that at some point they could be a left or right handed putter. I am sympathetic to the lefty cause being a natural lefty but I do play golf right handed. So to answer your question they are very symmetrical to begin with and once it becomes a right or left handed putter any final shaping would reflect the side chosen, such as pin-tailing the flange for a lefty or a righty, etc. Hope this made sense.

Thanks for your kind comments,

Ed
Eddie

Schwinn740

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2015, 01:37:15 PM »
Those look awesome!