Author Topic: Demo has a new home and a new look  (Read 1973 times)

Anton Putters

Demo has a new home and a new look
« on: December 10, 2014, 04:17:53 PM »
Jamison and I have been chatting about this putter for awhile. He liked it but it was not set-up for him. So I added
another site-line and re-bent the hosel from full shaft+ off-set to a 2/3 shaft off-set and from a 5:00 toe-hang to 3:10. One of the things I like about the bridge is that if offers so many variations on a site-line! I've included some before and after pics. My picture skills need to improve but I think you will be able to pick up the new bends in the hosel and obviously the site-line addition.
  The first two pics are the before and the last three are the after.

Ed

Eddie

Anton Putters

Re: Demo has a new home and a new look
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 04:20:12 PM »
Not sure why one pic didn't show up but if you click on the jpg# it will come up.

Ed
Eddie

phishpharm14

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 09:48:59 PM »
I really like the look of the t site line Ed. It looks to have a very cool finish. Thank you for the alterations, I look forward to rolling her :)
Jamison

myphed

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 11:50:24 PM »
Love my Antons! Enjoy Jamison!
Robb
Tempe, AZ

phishpharm14

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 05:02:58 PM »
Received and feels like butter. Great craftsmanship and customer service. Ed is a wealth of knowledge. Thanks Ed!
Jamison

Anton Putters

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 04:07:40 PM »
Thank you Robb and Jamison. I'm glad you like the putter and you certainly take better pics than me. I might have to try the outside thing as it seems to work for you and Lumpy over at Xenon. I  noticed he takes most of his pics outside. I will be posting a new batch of putters within a few days, a few lefties in there as well!

Thanks guys for your support and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all,

ED

Eddie

Schwinn740

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2014, 07:38:46 PM »
Awesome looking putter! Congrats to the new owner!

phishpharm14

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2014, 01:53:12 AM »
Awesome looking putter! Congrats to the new owner!

Thank you. I must say, the looks are great, but it is also one of the best feeling putters I own. And I own a "few"... ;D
Jamison

Jarreth

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2014, 08:13:24 AM »
A few hundred or so! 😄
Lajosi DD201 Down Under Damascus

Xenon Jr. Kurve
Xenon AlmN Element Bag Tag

phishpharm14

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2014, 09:46:58 AM »
Thank you Robb and Jamison. I'm glad you like the putter and you certainly take better pics than me. I might have to try the outside thing as it seems to work for you and Lumpy over at Xenon. I  noticed he takes most of his pics outside. I will be posting a new batch of putters within a few days, a few lefties in there as well!

Thanks guys for your support and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all,

ED

I know it's the hectic holiday season, but are there any updates on new putters coming out of the shop? Happy holidays to you too, Ed!
Jamison

Anton Putters

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2014, 10:25:42 PM »
   I have been busy but I have 5 putters I hope to post sometime tomorrow. I will be showing them with no finish so if someone is immediately interested they can choose the finish. Otherwise I will send them out.  These are all carbon steel. I hope to make more stainless by the new year. Remember I am offering a 10% introductory discount to
PT members till the end of the year!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All,
      ED
Eddie