Author Topic: Demo Putters  (Read 2444 times)

Anton Putters

Demo Putters
« on: November 02, 2014, 09:03:27 PM »
   Hello All,
    I have a few demo Anton's available for sale. I have a fitting system that I use to fit people (who are local
 to me) and from time to time I want to refresh the look of the bag and sell some of the putters as used. They
usually have no dings or missing finish but you can tell they have been on a green. They are all $250.00 shipped.
If anyone is interested shoot me a PM.

Best Regards,
   ED
Eddie

phishpharm14

Re: Demo Putters
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 12:58:57 AM »
Some nice sticks there Eddie. Tempting to say the least... :-[
Jamison

Anton Putters

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2014, 11:59:27 AM »
  Thanks Jamison,  they are very playable. Our State senior am just picked up a flanged bridge before
winning his course club championship and then the state senior title. I don't know if it was my help with
his stroke or the putter but I'd like to think it was a little of both.
  Keep an eye out for the next putter I post. It's a stainless handmade that I made in 11' but never shafted.
I sent it out to be engraved as an experiment and I will be posting pics, maybe as soon as this evening.

Hope all is well,
   Eddie
Eddie

phishpharm14

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2014, 05:07:20 PM »
That is awesome news. I really have my eyes on the mallet on the bottom, with the specs you and I have discussed already. Very classy playable looking putter.
Jamison

Anton Putters

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2014, 10:27:21 PM »
   Jamison, with the flow neck on that mallet it can be bent to your needs. That one is really unique because
 I had a few NOS pencil shafts around the shop and used one on this putter. I have used this one in a round                 and it worked quite nicely. It doesn't show in the pics but it also has an exotic snake skin grip that has some
color in it that goes well with the head.

Eddie
Eddie

myphed

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2014, 06:56:52 PM »
Toe hang on the flange putters? Looking at the top two (ones without any red sight line), could you add/cut in a sight line on the top line?
Robb
Tempe, AZ

Anton Putters

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2014, 11:14:10 PM »
Hi Robb,
 I can physically add a site-line but I've never attempted doing so over a finished putter. It may come out
fine where I just need to blue the site-line itself but if the finish chips at the edges of the cut it would have
to be stripped down and refinished. I'll try to find out an answer to that. By the way, your putter is at BOS
now. Can't wait to see it!

Regards,
  Ed
Eddie

Anton Putters

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2014, 11:19:22 PM »
Sorry Robb, forgot to answer your toe-hang question. The flange bridge furthest to the right hangs at 4:00
and the other one next to it is at 4:15-4:30.

Eddie

rkochies4580

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2014, 09:25:58 AM »
Is the material carbon or stainless steel? Thanks
XENONS
Brass XRay
Lil' Brass Mini
Mannkrafted :
Brass Mini Big Toe
Brassie
Brass High Toe Mallet
Copper Mini

Anton Putters

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2014, 12:26:23 PM »
  Those are all carbon steel putters. The one on the far right has been sold!
I hope to do some "bridge" putters in stainless of another material over the
winter sometime.

ED
Eddie