Author Topic: James Ingles "28g" Custom....  (Read 2577 times)

banistr

James Ingles "28g" Custom....
« on: January 14, 2011, 10:01:10 PM »
I was presently surprised returning from my Christmas trip back home to find a box from James with this beautiful putter inside. The putter I believe is made from german stainless steel and has a custom "gold" site dot made from an actual 3mm rod of real gold! Now whats ever more strange is I have never really been into the "blade" type putter until just a couple weeks after Thanksgiving this year when I "won" a custom Tad Moore blade from a good friend in a friendly bet on a football game....  I started toying around with the blade and its been working....so now this arrives and I'm stoked about getting out and trying it. The only problem I have been dealing with is the weather hasn't been helping me out that well here in Dallas. I have had the chance to get one round in with this beauty and I must tell you....it screams quality. I can remember back early last year when James started talking about building a putter look what its turned itself into..... http://www.jamesinglesputters.com/putters

I will be posting my feedback on this gem after I get a couple more rounds in with it....but I will say that I don't think they can really get any better quality than this. I HIGHLY urge any of you to check out his site if your interested in some really cool putters.

gottaputt

Re: James Ingles "28g" Custom....
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 10:20:21 PM »
That is one sweet blade!

mekeni

• Oldskool
Re: James Ingles "28g" Custom....
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 05:34:26 AM »
That's an interesting sight screw?  :D