Author Topic: Byron Flat Sticks Headcovers  (Read 359 times)

Pwood28

Byron Flat Sticks Headcovers
« on: September 25, 2017, 06:51:33 PM »
I am obsessed with the Flat Sticks headcovers.  Growing up surfing, I used to love Mr Zog's Sex Wax.  When I first saw the Byron Morgan headcover based on the Zogs logo, I loved it. 

Initially, I was only aware of the blue logo in black or white and the all black.  Here and there, I have seen some additional colors, but can't seem to find any picture with the whole line up.  Does anybody have list detailing how many color combos were made of these?

I recently picked up the green logos and the red and white from Jimmy at 303 Milled.  I found the red with blue logo on eBay just a couple weeks ago by luck and had to have it.  Then after a google search, I found a couple more through Raukuten out of a shop in Japan.  The yellow and white covers from Japan were a little different in that they have the magnet closure, which is awesome in my eyes.  Unfortunately the red and black were sold out, otherwise I would have grabbed them as well.  I am on the search to see how many different color combinations I can get my hands on. 

If anybody is looking to move covers with the Flat Sticks logo, please feel free to let me know.  I am most certainly interested if I don't already have it. 

fharbist

Re: Byron Flat Sticks Headcovers
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 07:09:59 PM »
Awesome collection.  And there's probably more out there too.....  Didn't Jimmy also have one with the little medallions (blue and white)??

TrueRoll140

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 08:47:08 PM »
I just picked up a red and a yellow from Byron. Love em, favorite Byron covers as well. And there's not much surfing going on in Michigan haha.

Rob McHugh

• Try to be the Person Your Dog Thinks You Are
    • Rob McHugh
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 09:29:57 PM »
I have a Red, a Green, a Yellow (which I believe was released only in Asia?) and the Blue. They are the only colours I have seen.  :)

Rob
Kind regards,
Rob

jt2gt

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2017, 11:54:41 PM »
All black you have there is my fav. and I always like velcro better than the snap fit magnetic.  Here's a newer one I have with my "Flatsicks" putter.

Pwood28

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2017, 06:30:05 PM »
I have a Red, a Green, a Yellow (which I believe was released only in Asia?) and the Blue. They are the only colours I have seen.  :)

Rob

Rob

Any chance you have a picture of the Blue cover?  Always like to know what I'm hunting for.  Thanks.

Pwood28

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2017, 06:30:49 PM »
All black you have there is my fav. and I always like velcro better than the snap fit magnetic.  Here's a newer one I have with my "Flatsicks" putter.

Great looking putter!  I'll have to ask Byron about this cover when I pick up my B-17.

BombSquad

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2017, 08:58:20 PM »
Guy is selling one you might not have on wrx. It's the one posted above by jt2gt I believe

Rob McHugh

• Try to be the Person Your Dog Thinks You Are
    • Rob McHugh
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2017, 05:09:09 AM »

Rob

Rob

Any chance you have a picture of the Blue cover?  Always like to know what I'm hunting for.  Thanks.
Sorry dude, I meant the White with the Blue Circle - which is of course stock standard. Old guys mistake at this end!  ;D

Rob
Kind regards,
Rob