Author Topic: MarLin's Mills (so far...)  (Read 3595 times)

MarLin

MarLin's Mills (so far...)
« on: August 16, 2011, 09:54:48 AM »
I'm pretty new to the Mills world, but after flailing with the "SC's" and the "B's" I've landed.  I really like the shape of the Klassic putter, it's what drew me in at first.  Love the shape of the Softtail and the others as well, we'll see how big this thing gets!

The nod for the most playing time probably goes to the custom Softtail, then the Huey, then the tour sample Klassic.  The Ming is very new to me, and will probably be in the bag for the next round.  The SS Klassic is the 'bad weather' Mills where I don't have to worry about it.

JelUltra

• Mmmm... Buttery Blades!
Re: MarLin's Mills (so far...)
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 10:04:15 AM »
I like the Klassics there with the 'pillowed' shoulders (my term only - the softer shoulders were done to help the weight get a bit higher) as it adds a different dimension of soft look to the design.

Read it, roll it, hole it.

jh

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 01:38:30 PM »
Great start! That Softail is sweet!

MarLin

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 01:55:20 PM »
My Anvil CS Huey had a good day on the links today - 13 putts on the front, 16 on the back en route to a 76.  Now THAT was a lot of fun...

sedowney

• Don't touch my Mills,... Capisce?
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 05:07:39 PM »
My Anvil CS Huey had a good day on the links today - 13 putts on the front, 16 on the back en route to a 76.  Now THAT was a lot of fun...

Sounds like a blast, nice round. Great collection (so far ;D ), I really like the mill marks on the face of the Klassic.

Shane
Mills Mob

Gamer: Tour Bag Mills Center-shaft Tradition 2011

MarLin

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2011, 02:16:27 PM »
Since there is no Huey show off thread, I'll just post it here.  Thanks to a few members on this board that made this putter possible.  Two recent ownership changes, and one found headcover.  Big thanks to Jay for the makeover (it was just plain white paintfill before and a chrome stepped shaft).  Now it's got an orange paintfill them, black PVD shaft and a green Premio grip.  It's going straight in the bag.  Thanks again Jay!

HULL17RW

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2011, 03:04:45 PM »
The PVD shaft and orange Paintfill on that is pretty Sleek looking, Congrats!

Kevin
HULL17RW
Kevin --- a.k.a. "KevDogg"-----

Mills Mob Goodfella's- KevDogg, Papa Smurf, Shay-D, K-Shaw and Jaybird!

Mills Mob Ladies- Bambi.

Mills Mob- Represent!

"You can't control a Mob, only hope to contain them"