Author Topic: Collaboration between Byron Golf Design and Bruce Rearick (bargolf)  (Read 41212 times)

nvgolfdude

This is a teaser and kick off post for this thread to share with you some exciting news for Byron Golf Design.  Over the past few months we have been working with Bruce Rearick (bargolf) of the US Golf Academy to supply him with a set of training/fitting putters for a fitting program that he has developed.  Bruce will be chiming in here with the details of what he is doing and how Byron fits into his program.

In short, it is very exciting!  It opens up a new avenue for us to get Byron putters into the hands of folks who go through the fitting program that Bruce has developed...  The program uses these training/fitting putters to fit the client/student to the best putter for them (teaser pics below  ;) ). 

** These putters, made from 303 American stainless, are exclusive to Bruce, and Byron will not be making them for anyone except Bruce and the PGA professionals who adopt his fitting program (not available for direct or retail purchase). **

nvgolfdude@live.com

The Genius of Bargolf:  1.  Great putters play to their tendencies and work with them  2.  It isn't the method, it is the application of the method. Memorize the sequence of motion with clubs that fit the method.

reflog74

Re: Collaboration between Byron Golf Design and Bruce Rearick (bargolf)
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 02:40:04 PM »
Congratulations to BOTH of you!  It's great to see Bruce's massive work coming to fruition, and even better, with Byron's help.

Best to all,

John

jr

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 02:42:51 PM »
That is great news for both Byron and Bruce. I would like to hear the details on how the different putters were determined to use in the fitting program and what the differences each of the designs are suppose to accomplish.

Herd8497

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 02:44:09 PM »
Best of luck in the endeavor.  Would love to see the backs of the blades and a toe hang shot.  Certainly is going to hear Bruce's perspective on fitting with these putters.

Really exciting news!
It's all made in Cougar Country....Van Wert Steel

apprenti23

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 03:21:01 PM »
very cool!

going to be in the monthly pga magazine at all anytime in the near future? love to read up about it.

nvgolfdude

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 03:30:51 PM »
I am sure that as soon as Bruce has some time he will be here to post the interesting details on his designs (Bruce designed shapes and neck placements) and how his fitting program works. 

On a related note, Bruce and I have also discussed the possibility of him attending the Byron Mixer in the spring and doing putter fittings for the participants.  No promises yet, but this would be tremendous if it comes together...  Will keep you posted...  :)
nvgolfdude@live.com

The Genius of Bargolf:  1.  Great putters play to their tendencies and work with them  2.  It isn't the method, it is the application of the method. Memorize the sequence of motion with clubs that fit the method.

Thaddy

• Putterhead #0277
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 03:36:06 PM »
I'm assuming the neck placements will have A LOT to do with each participants stroke and how it works with different tow hang options.  I very much like Bruce's scientific approach to putting and putter fittings, I can't wait to hear what he has to say!

Dave, I'm assuming the spring Mixer will be in HB again?  This time I really need to make the trip...

nvgolfdude

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 03:40:08 PM »
I'm assuming the neck placements will have A LOT to do with each participants stroke and how it works with different tow hang options.  I very much like Bruce's scientific approach to putting and putter fittings, I can't wait to hear what he has to say!

Dave, I'm assuming the spring Mixer will be in HB again?  This time I really need to make the trip...

Yes, definitely in HB!  I can't think of a better place.  Watch this thread for the details:  http://puttertalk.com/community/index.php?topic=22071.0
nvgolfdude@live.com

yoshiod9

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2010, 04:30:11 PM »
I am sure that as soon as Bruce has some time he will be here to post the interesting details on his designs (Bruce designed shapes and neck placements) and how his fitting program works. 

On a related note, Bruce and I have also discussed the possibility of him attending the Byron Mixer in the spring and doing putter fittings for the participants.  No promises yet, but this would be tremendous if it comes together...  Will keep you posted...  :)

Noooo... I would be murdered by the gf if I found out that I didn't have the right putter because, obviously, I'd have to buy a lot of new putters that actually work for my stroke.  :D

Really excited about this collaboration!  Very cool.  :)
Daniel

yoshiod9

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2010, 04:36:10 PM »
Yes, definitely in HB!  I can't think of a better place.  Watch this thread for the details:  http://puttertalk.com/community/index.php?topic=22071.0

Just saw the possible dates for the Mixer... I won't be able to make it those weeks because I'm taking 63 8th graders to Washington D.C., New York, and Philadelphia over part of our Spring Break (April 23rd-April 30th).  DANG!  Here's to hoping Bruce can only make it out there sometime in mid-late March like last year's Mixer!  :D
Daniel

JCL

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2010, 08:42:56 PM »
Hopefully at least one of my putters is the right style.  Those putters look like they are all blades.  Am I seeing that right?

John

yoshiod9

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2010, 09:17:01 PM »
They look pretty blade-like to me, too, John.  Maybe 1/2 inch thick.  Talk about needing to hit the sweet spot...
Daniel

Maverickping

• Section Moderator
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2010, 09:59:41 PM »
Sounds great! You have Byron and Bruce was one of the big wheels from SAM involved, only good things are going to come from this.

T.J.

• Global Moderator
  • ANOTHER putter Dad? Mom's gonna kill you!
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2010, 11:40:56 PM »
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, gonna have to try it, maybe been buying the wrong type putters  ::) ??? 8) ;D
LIFE IS NOT FAIR! STOP WHINNING!!      Tee it up, let's play GOLF!

MSaternus

• Section Moderator
  • PluggedInGolf.com
    • PluggedInGolf.com
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2010, 11:47:15 PM »
This sounds like a tremendous collaboration.  I'm excited to see how this progresses.
Putter Collection:

Byrons: 006 Black Oxide, 006 stainless, Dalehead, Dalehead Mini, 006 flow neck black ox, GSS Epic Day

Xenon: Copper Kurve

PluggedInGolf.com

nvgolfdude

« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2010, 12:18:04 AM »
I think that you will find Bruce's revelations about the putters and how they help him fit players to the optimal putter very intriguing.  The shape of the putters is NOT an indication that we should all be using a blade.
nvgolfdude@live.com

drewspin

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2010, 10:13:47 AM »
What a fantastic collaboration!  I can't wait to read more.

bargolf

• Section Moderator
    • barusga
    • BURNT EDGES CONSULTING
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2010, 10:29:37 AM »
Wow, where to start. First thanks to Byron and Dave for helping me get this off the ground!!!! They have been great, especially in the understanding of this as a work in progress. Second never a negative or personal opinion at any time, especially as they are more qualiifed as any I know to have one yet they let me do my thing. For someone who has taken a path different from the norm they will never know how much I appreciate that.

Second, I will try to answer any question I can. if I seem vague I am still trying to figure out how to introduce this. I decided a long time ago if I started to share this information I would do it on this forum and then in Bryons section. The forum has been an inspiration for me and it the only way for now to give something back.

I need to share the information in small segments as I still have a full time job but here is the start.

I call the putters skeletons. They are the six styles we have identified that suit all of the test strokes in our study. So in other words it is our assumption that all of you would be able to find a putter based on these six profiles.

Toe hang was not a consideration in building these. I think the influences on toe hang are more important than the finished measurement. We have seen hundreds of examples of players reacting different ly to a 4:30 hang. So if it is a consideration for you as a player we think it comes farther down the fitting timeline and should not be the initial consideration. It reminds me a little of swingweight. many ways to achieve the same thing. 
Byron Morgan Bombora In-Between Long Pipe
Byron Morgan DaKine Long Pipe
Staff Professional Burnt Edges Consulting
SLDR TP 9.5 TP
SLDR 3 14 degree TP
SLDR TP Hybrids 17 and 21
Nike VR Pro Blades 4-9 KBS Tour S
Clay Long Desig TM 50 and 56

jh

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2010, 10:43:09 AM »
More pics please! LOL

Congrats to both parties!

bargolf

• Section Moderator
    • barusga
    • BURNT EDGES CONSULTING
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2010, 10:45:47 AM »
jh,

look at the line up of 6 and tell me which one fits your stroke.

3 are offset 3 have zero offset.

Bruce
SLDR TP 9.5 TP
SLDR 3 14 degree TP

bargolf

• Section Moderator
    • barusga
    • BURNT EDGES CONSULTING
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2010, 10:51:12 AM »
The most exciting part for me is that once a decision is made, and the putter fit and built. I have 6 different instruction books. A different one for each style based on what we found on how our instruction varied based on putting styles.
SLDR TP 9.5 TP
SLDR 3 14 degree TP

bargolf

• Section Moderator
    • barusga
    • BURNT EDGES CONSULTING
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2010, 11:25:01 AM »
I think that you will find Bruce's revelations about the putters and how they help him fit players to the optimal putter very intriguing.  The shape of the putters is NOT an indication that we should all be using a blade.

Right just the start. At the very least the fitting is a process and in no way eliminates personal preference.
SLDR TP 9.5 TP
SLDR 3 14 degree TP

kints

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2010, 11:54:43 AM »
This is very interesting, I want to learn more. 
Shawn

bargolf

• Section Moderator
    • barusga
    • BURNT EDGES CONSULTING
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2010, 12:18:33 PM »
very cool!

going to be in the monthly pga magazine at all anytime in the near future? love to read up about it.

I plan to introduct the program to PGA members starting this fall. I have about 25 appointments right now and I don't get the first portos until this week. PM me if you are interested.
SLDR TP 9.5 TP
SLDR 3 14 degree TP

yaupon17

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2010, 02:53:16 PM »
I just wanted to chime in as I can give an actual hand's on experience with this, what I think will be, revolutionary fitting system.

Over the summer I trek'ed from Philadelphia to Plymouth, Indiana with the sole purpose of working with Bruce.  In addition to working on putting with Bruce, coincidentally I wanted to also make sure that the putter that I was using was right for my stroke.  As I am working with him outside, the UPS guy arrives and brings out a box and Bruce gets extremely excited.  I'm thinking that this is some completely custom, pimp'ed out putter, but it was anything but.  The original "prototype" was a black version of the heel shafted "putter" pictured above.

Bruce then takes the putter and rolls a few putts before he hands it to me.  I really don't know what to think as he hasn't explained anything to me.  I put a ball down about 10 feet away from the hole and I decide to move it a bit closer (more like 2-3 feet).  I proceed to not even sniff the hole from that distance even though I took my normal stroke.  I look over at Bruce and he smiles and tells me to keep trying.  I then miss another one, although I think that one burned the edge.  So, now, in my mind, I'm trying to figure how how to make this short putt with this "skeleton" of a putter and take some practice strokes.  Something in my head clicks to make more of an arc stroke and I start making putts.  I look over at Bruce again and he is smiling and nodding his head.

He then explains the concept of this fitting system and the 6 strokes.  I was extremely impressed and can see how this could be an invaluable system for pros and amateurs alike.

I feel extremely privileged to have been there on the day the prototype arrived and validated the system with just a couple of missed short putts.  I wish you both the best of luck with this system.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 02:58:20 PM by yaupon17 »

bargolf

• Section Moderator
    • barusga
    • BURNT EDGES CONSULTING
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2010, 03:15:26 PM »
I just wanted to chime in as I can give an actual hand's on experience with this, what I think will be, revolutionary fitting system.

Over the summer I trek'ed from Philadelphia to Plymouth, Indiana with the sole purpose of working with Bruce.  In addition to working on putting with Bruce, coincidentally I wanted to also make sure that the putter that I was using was right for my stroke.  As I am working with him outside, the UPS guy arrives and brings out a box and Bruce gets extremely excited.  I'm thinking that this is some completely custom, pimp'ed out putter, but it was anything but.  The original "prototype" was a black version of the heel shafted "putter" pictured above.

Bruce then takes the putter and rolls a few putts before he hands it to me.  I really don't know what to think as he hasn't explained anything to me.  I put a ball down about 10 feet away from the hole and I decide to move it a bit closer (more like 2-3 feet).  I proceed to not even sniff the hole from that distance even though I took my normal stroke.  I look over at Bruce and he smiles and tells me to keep trying.  I then miss another one, although I think that one burned the edge.  So, now, in my mind, I'm trying to figure how how to make this short putt with this "skeleton" of a putter and take some practice strokes.  Something in my head clicks to make more of an arc stroke and I start making putts.  I look over at Bruce again and he is smiling and nodding his head.

He then explains the concept of this fitting system and the 6 strokes.  I was extremely impressed and can see how this could be an invaluable system for pros and amateurs alike.

I feel extremely privileged to have been there on the day the prototype arrived and validated the system with just a couple of missed short putts.  I wish you both the best of luck with this system.

Yaupon17 has the first custom putter built based on our fitting criteria. thanks for all your support!!!!
SLDR TP 9.5 TP
SLDR 3 14 degree TP

yaupon17

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2010, 03:24:23 PM »
Yaupon17 has the first custom putter built based on our fitting criteria. thanks for all your support!!!!

And we quickly learned that a heel shafted putter isn't right for my stroke, didn't we?  :)

bargolf

• Section Moderator
    • barusga
    • BURNT EDGES CONSULTING
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2010, 03:28:33 PM »
Step One.
We are convinced that posture is a function of vision and forced posture can create an inaccurate perception of target.
Step Two.
We believe posture should determine path shape and depending on your source of motion the direction of your stroke. Controversy #1 Everyone has a directional bias in their stroke! We think you should use it rather than fight it.
Step Three. Putter must fit posture in length, lie loft and design. Otherwise the stroke is forced and manipulated.
Our fit putters satisfy the 6 basic stroke profiles. Certain putter designs work best with certain strokes and from our findings much more to it than center shaft for sbst.
SLDR TP 9.5 TP
SLDR 3 14 degree TP

bargolf

• Section Moderator
    • barusga
    • BURNT EDGES CONSULTING
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2010, 03:29:37 PM »

And we quickly learned that a heel shafted putter isn't right for my stroke, didn't we?  :)

The greatest missed putts of my life!!!!!
SLDR TP 9.5 TP
SLDR 3 14 degree TP

yoshiod9

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2010, 04:32:50 PM »
Very interesting... I've noticed that when I use my DBCM I change the way I stroke the putt when compared to the way I use my mini DH89. 

With this info, I actually am very interested to see what I am fit to.  I have a strong feeling that I'm using the right putter for me (my mini DH89).  I hope that the Mixer is earlier than mid-April! 
Daniel

finalist

• The Roll Abides
    • ByronPutters.com
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2010, 07:31:33 PM »
OK Bruce I'm sold!  See you in Huntington Beach next spring, right? pleease.
www.byronputters.com

ryan@byronputters.com

bargolf

• Section Moderator
    • barusga
    • BURNT EDGES CONSULTING
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2010, 10:12:12 AM »
I guess I'll keep posting until someone tells me to shut up.

One of the obvious things I have seen with Puttlab is how a player changes strokes based on what is in his hand. They react to the putter.

So lets say we built a robot that was an exact clone of a specific golfer. So when the robot is moved to mimic the players posture over a putt, how would the putter swing? This mechanical motion would produce a consistent stroke but with no feel. So once the measurements of the putter are determined to suit the posture, connect ball to player, then the element of feel has to be addressed. What we have found is that certain styles fit certain types of strokes, but more specifically certain amounts of rotation within the stroke. if a putter fits your natural rotation,  the stroke becomes more consistent and much easier to reproduce. At this point someone usually brings up path shape. Path shape has an influence on rotation arc will rotate more than straight. But rotation what you need to understand and while it is influenced by path shape it is a separate issue.
On of the secrets in golf is learning to control the toe of the golf club.
SLDR TP 9.5 TP
SLDR 3 14 degree TP

kints

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2010, 10:15:21 AM »
Please keep posting, I am very interested.
Shawn

bargolf

• Section Moderator
    • barusga
    • BURNT EDGES CONSULTING
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2010, 10:33:20 AM »
The catalyst for Byron's and my relationship was his approach to the Bombora putter. With that one design he was able to satisfy any fitting need I discovered from our study. A conversation with Dave and Byron producing of of the models for me got the ball rolling.

One think I hope is clear. The 6 models are just the start point. they represent what I have found is the critical decision when choosing a putter. How the neck attaches to the head. All other considerations come after that decision is made. How the putter evolves from there depends on the player. From six skeletons there are a million options.

Having said that I can also say that every putter ever produced byt any maufacturer, fits a profile some are good for more than one. Some are specific to one style. at the Acdemy we refer to our student s by category number. for example slow rotation #4 or fast closing # 6.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 10:38:36 AM by bargolf »
SLDR TP 9.5 TP
SLDR 3 14 degree TP

reflog74

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2010, 10:36:59 AM »
Bruce,

I'm loving your posts, Bruce.  Unless you are planning to re-print this material somewhere else, I'll "sticky" this thread.

John

bargolf

• Section Moderator
    • barusga
    • BURNT EDGES CONSULTING
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2010, 10:41:01 AM »
reflog74 - std rotation #3
SLDR TP 9.5 TP
SLDR 3 14 degree TP

reflog74

« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2010, 10:46:11 AM »
reflog74 - std rotation #3

Wow!  How'd you know my nickname around the office?   ;D

John

finalist

• The Roll Abides
    • ByronPutters.com
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2010, 11:11:58 AM »
Hmmm... std rotation #3 must be 4:30 toe hang with full shaft of offset = standard plumber's neck DH89?

Bruce, Do you have theories on grip thickness? I find that's one of my favorite areas to fine tune.
www.byronputters.com

ryan@byronputters.com

yaupon17

« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2010, 11:14:45 AM »
Ryan,

While I don't know if he has a theory on grip thickness, I do know that Bruce is a big propoent of using a round grip.  Such a simple change made a HUGE improvement to my putting.  Add to that a putter that is properly fit to my stroke and I am putting better than I ever have in my life.

Working with Bruce just one time helped me drop my index 3 strokes in just over 2 months so I am really looking forward to practicing a lot over the winter and coming out strong next season.

bargolf

• Section Moderator
    • barusga
    • BURNT EDGES CONSULTING
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2010, 11:33:44 AM »
Hmmm... std rotation #3 must be 4:30 toe hang with full shaft of offset = standard plumber's neck DH89?

Bruce, Do you have theories on grip thickness? I find that's one of my favorite areas to fine tune.

Ryan - Unfortunately we probably have some thoughts on everything :) first I think grip size and head weight go hand in hand. I am convinced the heavier putter heads are a big contributor to the bigger grips. I think in terms of rotation. heavier putters slow rotation, lighter putters seem to help speed up rotation. So lets say we ahve a heavy putter with a grip that is too small. The miss starts as a push for a right hander. he then tries to rotate the putter faster by throwing the bottom hand into the stroke. The results don't improve and now the stroke feels more wristy or loose. the bigger grip helps speed the rotation by changing the balance of the putter to the stroke. The player doesn't have to work as hard to square the putter. In my opinion using grip size to compensate in this way is a bit of a band aid. But I don't have to buy a new putter everytime I make a discovery. In my perfect world putter matches style, weight to rotation, grip size for the best feel. tiger is a good example of this. High rotation small grip. personally I think the mistake comes if he adds weight to the putter as it is well know that he has troubles when his rotation slows. Lighter head would be better in this case.

There are a number of forum members who prefer lighter heads. I think in most cases these players use heel shafted putters which are least resistant to rotation.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 11:37:51 AM by bargolf »
SLDR TP 9.5 TP
SLDR 3 14 degree TP

finalist

• The Roll Abides
    • ByronPutters.com
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2010, 11:33:55 AM »
That's interesting you mentioned a round putter grip. A guy I know who spends more time than anyone I know practicing his putting in productive ways uses a round grip on his putter.
www.byronputters.com

ryan@byronputters.com

kints

« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2010, 11:36:33 AM »
so if you go round....just a standard round?
Shawn

reflog74

« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2010, 11:37:48 AM »

Well, if I've learned anything from Bruce, it's that "Std Rotation #3" with my posture works best with putters shafted more toward the heel (DH89 is fine; DBCM might encourage too much rotation), 35" and 330g (any heavier makes it harder to get the toe back to square at impact).  Now, a Bombora set up like this would work very nicely, but here's where looks and personal preference come into play.  I'm more confident standing over an Anser style/heel-toe-weighted putter.  They fit my eye and I can get them aimed correctly.

How'd I do, Coach Bruce?

John

yaupon17

« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2010, 11:38:04 AM »
That's interesting you mentioned a round putter grip. A guy I know who spends more time than anyone I know practicing his putting in productive ways uses a round grip on his putter.

At first it felt really awkward, but when I started to see putts rolling much better without trying to manipulate the stroke, that feeling went away very quickly.  I picked up a putter the other day with a regular putter grip and it felt extremely weird.  :)

yaupon17

« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2010, 11:39:18 AM »
so if you go round....just a standard round?

That's what I did.

The funny thing as people have tried my putter with the round grip, virtually all of them said that it felt better.

bargolf

• Section Moderator
    • barusga
    • BURNT EDGES CONSULTING
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2010, 11:47:29 AM »
My goal is to eliminate the "steer" move in most strokes. Without the influence of a flat grip the rotation becomes natural and uninterupted. The round helps. I use a golf pride mid size with about 10 layers of tape. I am not a big fan of oversized paddles. the flat portion has too much room for error.
SLDR TP 9.5 TP
SLDR 3 14 degree TP

bargolf

• Section Moderator
    • barusga
    • BURNT EDGES CONSULTING
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2010, 12:03:25 PM »

Ryan - Your are right. Actually it is full shaft offset shaft axis halfway between the heel and center.
SLDR TP 9.5 TP
SLDR 3 14 degree TP

putterplating

• Section Moderator
  • Look who got their putter refinished!
    • Colbert Putter Plating
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2010, 12:35:49 PM »
Great thread!  It is awesome to see Bruce & Byron joining together to showcase their skills!!

IMHO, this should have it's own section so it shows up on the first page for all to see.

bargolf

• Section Moderator
    • barusga
    • BURNT EDGES CONSULTING
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2010, 07:44:56 AM »
i apologize for the random nature of my comments.

One of the things I hoped to achieve was to have a fitting system that was not instruction or method biased. at this point all fitting systems demand a certain posture or are forced by method. we know that doesn't work for everyone. I have studied as many theories as possible and while they are all great methods! there is no best way for everyone! There are, however, putters that suit methods because of the demands of the method. Utley, Pelz, Stockton each irequires a different fit. I strongly believe that the putter you like can determine the basics of the method you will use. So as a player you have two choices. Fit the putter to the method, or find or create a method for your favorite putter. so if you are having problems one doesn't match the other.  The system was designed to be versatile. If you have a specific method we can show you the appropriate fit and putter. Look at the method teachers. all developed their method with a certain type of putter. Utley used an Anser, Stockton used a heel shafted mallet. Jackie Burke Jr a heel shafted blade The putter type fit the stroke path and direction

The fitting system is based on controlling rotation. Not minimize but control. There is an optimum rotation for any path shape and direction and the right putter will help you control that.
Why did we base the fit on rotation?

Direction off the putter is determined by face angle at impact 82% while path contributes only 18%. So how the putter moves during the stroke is 4 times more important than the direction the putter swings. In addition rotation has a large impact on speed. A high rotation stroke has much more energy than a low rotation stroke. For you sbst players this explains the additional weight you tend to prefer as a group.  there is a speed benefit. This why the weight of the putter is a major factor in the fit and we believe should be added or taken away for the right reasons.
So we believe that feel for speed is a rotation issue as well.
SLDR TP 9.5 TP
SLDR 3 14 degree TP

nvgolfdude

« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2010, 12:35:27 PM »
Wow Bruce, great stuff!!!  I feel smarter already!  :)
nvgolfdude@live.com