Author Topic: Unusual Circle T Pro Platinum Headcover - Want Feedback  (Read 305 times)

JTeke

Unusual Circle T Pro Platinum Headcover - Want Feedback
« on: September 11, 2017, 10:41:06 PM »
Hey Guys,
I picked this headcover up on a hunch.   There is a Tiger headcover with a COA from Scotty that Scotty wrote "Tiger" on toward the toe. 

This obviously says David Duval...but the ink is faded to the same color and (at least to me) the writing appears to be at least similar to some of Scotty's D's that I've seen him sign.  I find it hard to believe anyone but Scotty would take a perfectly good CT and write on it with sharpie marker...

Worth sending it in for a COA? 
One Putt...at a time

Rob McHugh

• Try to be the Person Your Dog Thinks You Are
    • Rob McHugh
Re: Unusual Circle T Pro Platinum Headcover - Want Feedback
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 02:15:00 AM »
You're in the USA, worth sending in I would think. I go along with your thinking; Scotty would probably remember or recognise it. Great pick up!  :)

Rob
Kind regards,
Rob

JTeke

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 10:12:16 AM »
From a value perspective...is it worth it?  I picked it up for about $50
One Putt...at a time

mmckee02

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 03:18:50 PM »
I would just put it on the head cover rack and assume it was SC that wrote Duval's name on it.  Keep the $100, lol.

Rob McHugh

• Try to be the Person Your Dog Thinks You Are
    • Rob McHugh
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2017, 04:36:31 AM »
From a value perspective...is it worth it?  I picked it up for about $50
Not worth a COA IMHO JT. Nice enough piece of memorabilia though. There are literally hundreds of DD's tour putters out there, I would say more than any other player that has gamed Scottys. I am certainly not supposing that all the covers were signed, but there are probably a few and considering the PP Headcover is not the prettiest or the most popular, I don't see that a COA would necessarily increase the value. As it is, you could easily double your money to a Cameron fan I should think, as it is hard to imagine it not being genuine.

Rob
Kind regards,
Rob