Author Topic: MannKrafted Contact Info  (Read 13951 times)

Golfluvzme

• The little guy just working harder, ;-)
    • MannKrafted GolfWorks and Custom Milled Putters
MannKrafted Contact Info
« on: April 21, 2009, 12:45:45 PM »
Great to have a section where I can let it all show.  Putter Talk has been very generous in this and I appreciate it, very much. 
Many of the members here have come to know me from several sites, over the past 13 years and the friendships remain very valuable to me.
I do putters.  Anything from basic restorations, to radical remanufacturing, it is all part of what I love, PUTTERS.  I won't take your putter and turn it into a Tour Putter, so please don't request it.  I WILL make every effort to make your putter, be it new or a refinish, exactly what you have pictured in your mind's eye when you come to me for the first time.
My first personal line was released in January of 2009 and the first 25 have new homes.  That model is still available, though some changes in the ordering may take place, very soon.  You might see a Designed By LaMont in the bag of a Nationwide Tour player, very soon. 
Thank you for making these past years a very wild ride and I look forward to the rest of 2009!

LaMont Mann
www.MannKrafted.com
LaMont@MannKrafted.com

mekeni

• Oldskool
Re: MannKrafted Contact Info
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 10:55:04 PM »
Congrats LaMont! Looking forward to see more of your great work.

HoosierGolfer

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 09:22:21 AM »
LaMont,
Great to see you have this new section for your work.  I hold much of what you do in very high regards as you know.  I also appreciate all of the help you have provided me with when I began doing some of my own restoration work.  Your friendship, thoughts and insight is invaluable. 

Keep doing what you love to do,

Mark

MrMulligan

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 01:28:46 PM »
Hey Bud... thats not the 1-800 number you gave me!?!?!? Hahah. kidding. Keep up the good work and i would love to see your work on the nationwide tour!