Author Topic: Changes Taking Place IMPORTANT TO READ  (Read 6915 times)

jr

Changes Taking Place IMPORTANT TO READ
« on: August 12, 2015, 08:45:46 PM »
There are some changes that are taking place with PutterTalk that all members should be aware of. Please pass this information to others and let them know to read this thread. If you "talk" with others on other web site feel free to pass this along to them.

There are discussions taking place that, hopefully in the near future, will change and improve PutterTalk quite a bit. Hopefully the changes will be a complete revamping of the site. In preparation for those changes the following ground work is taking place to facilitate future changes and to make the site cleaner and functioning better.

The membership list has been dramatically altered. There have been over 50,000 members removed. Included in this purge have been the following:

1) All member accounts that were associated with past spammers, both confirmed and suspected, have been deleted.
2) All member accounts that had NEVER logged onto PutterTalk since activated and which were more than a few months old have been deleted.
3) All member accounts that had never posted on PutterTalk AND were more than about 400 days old have been deleted.

We are attempting to have a legitimate membership base that is actively interested in participating on PutterTalk to build the best putter/golf community on the Internet.

We understand that there may have been accounts belonging to "lurkers" that liked to visit the site that MAY have been caught up in this purge. We apologize, but it just was not feasible to individually check and confirm all 50,000 of these types of accounts. If you had one of the accounts that were deleted feel free to sign up for another account. You should be able to use the same information you previously used because the account and the information associated with it was deleted. PLEASE, when you sign up for an account, go to the "Introductions And Salutations" section and create a thread introducing yourself, even if you only plan on lurking. We want to see ALL active member accounts posting after they are activated and hopefully making posts in the future.

If you see posts that look to have been made by a "Guest", this is the result of that members account having been deleted. Hence, the posts that were made by deleted member accounts are still viewable on the site.

We have decided to wipe the slate clean and "pardon" everyone that has EVER been banned from PutterTalk.

All the bans were deleted and many of the banned member accounts are still listed on the site. Many others were deleted. If you were previously banned feel free to check your previous account and if it is still there use it; if it is not there, set up a new account. PLEASE, when you sign up for an account, go to the "Introductions And Salutations" section and create a thread introducing yourself, again. We what to see ALL active member accounts posting after they are activated and hopefully making posts in the future.

This does not mean that future bans will not be made if there are blatant rules violations. All it means is we decided to give everyone a second chance to be active on PutterTalk and everyone can start fresh putting past actions behind them. This is a two way street and everyone would appreciate it if everyone just forgets some of the past "bad blood" and starts fresh.

All posts that were removed from public view and put in the Trash have been deleted. Hence there is no "archive" of all these posts for anyone to refer to that might cause past posts to be dredged up and thrown in someone's face.

There were many IP addresses that had been added to the old ban list. They have all been wiped clean so everyone should be able to access PutterTalk. We are building a new list of IP addresses that are clearly related to spammers. If for some reason you are trying to access PutterTalk and you get a banned message let us know what your IP address is so we can make sure it has not been improperly added to the restricted list. You can find your IP address by using this site:
http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip-lookup

There are a lot of "ideas" being discussed that will make participation on PutterTalk more beneficial to active members and that will benefit the manufactures who decide to actively participate on PutterTalk. To do this PutterTalk will have to be self sustaining and generate some revenue to offset the operational costs. Do not be surprised to start seeing advertisements of some kind and other features related to revenue generation; such as special head covers being made available, raffles, auctions, etc. in addition to a revised classified section to assist active members in selling and buying.

Approval of new members will be much easier now. However, if you are trying to sign up, or know someone who is, and there is a problem or question you can contact me by sending me an email at:
PutterTalk@me.com

This is an email address that will be used to help new members sign up and activate their accounts. If other messages are sent to it do not expect a reply. If you are signing up for an account you should use a name and email address that is not some BS type of name or throwaway type email and you should sign up from a non public Internet account such as you home computer instead of from a smart phone using an Internet connection from XYZ company or from a proxy server. We want to be able to confirm that you are a real person who is interested in PutterTalk and not some scammer looking to post spam.

Thanks for reading this lengthly post and we look forward to your assistance in building a great rejuvenated putter/golf web site.

========================

PS: If you sign up for an account ignore the message you get that tells you that you will receive an email with a link. The automatic email system is not working. Just remember to check back later that day or the next day and try and log into your account.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 11:42:05 PM by jr »

zero3s

Re: Changes Taking Place IMPORTANT TO READ
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 08:58:13 PM »
Good stuff JR. A lot of work, often thankless, but glad you folks are dealing with all of this and striving to make our little putter place here even better.
 thanks, marty

CourtGolf

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 09:16:43 PM »
Holy Cow !  Deleted 50k ?  Is there a count of "legitimate" members ?

Appreciate all the hard work you put in, JR !
"Don't do anything well that you don't want to do again." - Bob from "Becker"

jtitleist12

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 09:39:17 PM »
John,

Greatly appreciate the info.  I hope all of this work pays off and the site can get back to being a popular place with active members and more content.

- Josh

reflog74

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 09:40:47 PM »
Forum stats show up in the lower left of the Community page, Court. You should see 2,103 members. These are all legit members who have been active within the past year or so and/or who have posted in the forums.

I'd like to add my public thanks to JR, as well as Geo, Smitty, and TJ for their tireless efforts to clean house, and to Mr. Doug for enabling us to make these changes.

Many members have posted their warm regards for PT, along with their wishes that it might be revitalized and improved. Everyone associated with the site feels the same way. Hopefully, we're on a path to make this place what it once was and could be again. We appreciate everyone's continuing support and patience.

John
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 09:43:20 PM by reflog74 »

Huntard

• Let's talk about drivers! I mean putters!
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2015, 12:58:15 AM »
Thanks everyone who was actively involved.

Please make PT cover a classic, I'll certainly buy one.
Byron Morgan DH89
Odyssey Versa BWB #7

geogolf

• Section Moderator
  • www.theclubcollector.com
    • TheClubCollector
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2015, 07:53:48 AM »
Personal shout out to JR and Reflog74..    These guys have kept an eye on a LOT over the years even with their busy schedules.     Their input and help is invaluable. 

scooterdog

• The Weather is Here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2015, 09:20:27 AM »
Kuddos to all of you who work to keep PT what it is and to make it better in the future !!!!

PT is in my opinion the BEST place to discuss putters and other golf related subjects.

It is also the VERY BEST place to make some wonderful Friends and I am personally thankful for all of you guys whose Friendship I hold in high regard !!!!

Johnny

;)
CRIMSON TIDE #1

What if the "Hokey Pokey" really IS what it's all about ??!!??

I have too many putters to list !!!???!!!

Jimbobuc21

• If my GIR was higher, my scores would be lower.
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2015, 09:27:57 AM »
Kuddos to all of you who work to keep PT what it is and to make it better in the future !!!!

PT is in my opinion the BEST place to discuss putters and other golf related subjects.

It is also the VERY BEST place to make some wonderful Friends and I am personally thankful for all of you guys whose Friendship I hold in high regard !!!!

Johnny

;)

You mean you are thankful to all the guys like me who buy your putters from time to time! LOL!!!

Is it my imagination, but is about every third member here named either John/Johnny or Rob?  ::)

Jimbo  8)
.: Jimbo :.

Tour Exotics EX9 driver and 3 wood
Tour Exotics EXi irons
Tour Exotics 56*/60* Xtreme Spin Black wedges
Tad Moore Pro1, Slighter Portland, Byron Morgan C/S Spud in AlBz, Byron Morgan cc Proto (they rotate)
Xenon Cu 10* currently in the bag

jcigars

• Section Moderator
  • 303MILLED.COM
    • 303 Milled
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2015, 10:16:56 AM »
Personal shout out to JR and Reflog74..    These guys have kept an eye on a LOT over the years even with their busy schedules.     Their input and help is invaluable. 

I couldn't agree more. There the glue that held this place together.

If I can help in anyway please let me know.

Jimmy

finalist

• Section Moderator
  • The Roll Abides
    • ByronPutters.com
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2015, 10:45:08 AM »
If you need help with a headcover design I'd love to pitch in.
www.byronputters.com

ryan@byronputters.com

PeanutsDaddy

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2015, 11:00:24 AM »
Happy to be a part of the 'revitalization'.   Thank you for all of your efforts.   

I look forward to purchasing some accessories when they are made available.

Mike.
Xenon:

Kopper Kurve
Brass "Cowboy"
ALBZ Manta

Mannkrafted:

Carbon Midwave
Brass Rattler "LM Gamer"

Machine:

SS M2A Megalodon/Fat Back/Bongo Back

Mr. Doug

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2015, 12:55:06 PM »

+1 to this for certain!
::: currently fixing all the things that have been bugging me for months :::

The man with no aim.

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2015, 01:17:23 PM »
f*&%ing good stuff

I see the bad language filter is still working, probably best.

Regards
T
rjb1910
Wanted, wanted, Dead or Alive

jcigars

• Section Moderator
  • 303MILLED.COM
    • 303 Milled
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2015, 01:54:55 PM »
f*&%ing good stuff

I see the bad language filter is still working, probably best.

Regards
T

seriously lol

reflog74

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2015, 01:59:34 PM »
Place just wouldn't be the same without Tony pushing the envelope and testing the limits.
 ;D

John

smitty

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2015, 03:04:37 PM »

+1 to this for certain!

+2 :)

eddiea54

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2015, 03:39:14 PM »
Thanks JR John and Crew!  T seriously, you're too much. lol
ea.byronputters@gmail.com

www.byronputters.com

The Roll Abides

JelUltra

• Section Moderator
  • Mmmm... Buttery Blades!
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2015, 06:33:52 PM »

+1 to this for certain!

+2 :)

+3 - thanks, guys!
Read it, roll it, hole it.

mc_cap

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2015, 08:58:14 PM »

+4

Thanks for all you guys do to make this the best golf forum!!!
Mike

bargolf

• Section Moderator
    • barusga
    • BURNT EDGES CONSULTING
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2015, 09:25:58 PM »
Thank you Doug, JR and John,

I owe Puttertalk and look forward to the future. Grateful I wasn't one of the purged. :)
Byron Morgan Bombora In-Between Long Pipe
Byron Morgan DaKine Long Pipe
Staff Professional Burnt Edges Consulting
SLDR TP 9.5 TP
SLDR 3 14 degree TP
SLDR TP Hybrids 17 and 21
Nike VR Pro Blades 4-9 KBS Tour S
Clay Long Desig TM 50 and 56

lumpy

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2015, 10:07:39 PM »
Bruce is right on.

Dr. J told me about this place ( rest his soul ) and this place drove me to try and do what I am still trying to do.

Thanks to all the guys that keep this place going!

Lump

JMac13

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2015, 11:12:49 PM »
Best golf forum on the Internet! Thanks for all y'all do.
☮ ♥ & Calif☠rnia Flatsticks

Byron Morgan DaKine Radz
Byron Morgan CI-18 Proto
Byron Morgan DaKine-18
Byron Morgan GS DH-89 First off
Byron Morgan Mixed Metal Stubby DH-89

reflog74

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2015, 11:44:42 PM »

I owe Puttertalk and look forward to the future. Grateful I wasn't one of the purged. :)

Bruce, PT owes you! Your generosity in sharing the fruits of your years of research is inspiring. It's the best work I've ever read on putting, and if there's a better source of research, analysis and recommendations on putters and putting, I've never heard of it. Thank you doesn't nearly say enough.

John

yoshiod9

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2015, 11:51:10 PM »
Thanks, Doug, reflog74 and jr. You guys keep this place sane and orderly. 😀

Can't wait to get some new merchandise... I joined just after the last puttertalk covers sold.
Daniel

T.J.

• Global Moderator
  • ANOTHER putter Dad? Mom's gonna kill you!
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2015, 11:54:20 PM »
Tell a friend things are changing for the good,,,,,,,

And as always, no editing (only foul language) , deleting posts or changing history!

T.J.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 11:56:01 PM by T.J. »
LIFE IS NOT FAIR! STOP WHINNING!!      Tee it up, let's play GOLF!

dans4fun

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2015, 01:01:14 AM »

Johnny

;)

+1  or maybe +6 by now.

This is one site that I will check at least a couple of times a day.  The putter makers that I follow are all active here.  The members are the best.  You almost never see any "issues" on this site.  Special thanks to all you members, long term, and first timers alike.  Your input, questions and sometimes disagreements are what keeps the site interesting.  I thank you for the new  friends that I have met, both in person, and over "the net". 

I still remember my 15 yo daughter asking me when I was on my way to  a Byron Mixer In Huntington Beach asking, so your going to a get together with a bunch of people that you don't know,  and met on the internet, don't you think that's kind of weird.  My answer, No, but don't you do it!

A special challenge to all the lurkers, both those new to the site and those who like me still follow things, but have decided not to post replies.  Let's make an effort to get more involved.  Yes you may have found the perfect putter, yes the wife or significant other may have cut you off (putter purchases that is), but you can still post a reply that might help one of the new members. 

Ok, I'll post an introduction in the new members sections, after 4 years, finally, as soon as I get a chance!  lol

JR, John, Doug and all.  Thanks for all that you do, have done and will do!  TJ, tequila the next time we get together!

Oh, and T !  My daughters were talking about doing a Pub Crawl when we go to London next  week.  I said, hey I  know someone there, then I said well maybe not.  Let me know if you want to get together for a brew!

Thanks everyone!

Dan

Maverickping

• Section Moderator
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2015, 06:33:12 AM »
Wonderful news and much appreciation for all involved!

Mr. Doug

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2015, 11:54:06 AM »
Thanks, Doug, reflog74 and jr. You guys keep this place sane and orderly. 😀

Leave me out of this. The other guys are the reason we still have a forum at all. I've just been the "Absentee Landlord" for the last few years. I plan on getting more involved again, now that I have time.
::: currently fixing all the things that have been bugging me for months :::

AUDuffer

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2015, 12:56:00 PM »
Can't wait to see where the site goes!

txsportsman

« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2015, 01:42:15 PM »
Thanks guys for all of your hard work!

timastyle

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2015, 03:16:16 PM »
Excited about the changes although my wallet and family life may take a hit.  Love this site and hope it gets back to its heyday. 
Byron Morgan:
Byron Morgan GS DH-89 Brushed Stainless with Plow neck (formerly a short pipe high polish blue oil as in my avatar)

Xenon:
Handmade Xenon Damascus Stainless (gamer)

Nead:
On order Albz

Jimbobuc21

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2015, 04:26:37 PM »

Bruce, PT owes you! Your generosity in sharing the fruits of your years of research is inspiring. It's the best work I've ever read on putting, and if there's a better source of research, analysis and recommendations on putters and putting, I've never heard of it. Thank you doesn't nearly say enough.

John

+1

Jimbo  8)

Tour Exotics EXi irons
Tad Moore Pro1, Slighter Portland, Byron Morgan C/S Spud in AlBz, Byron Morgan cc Proto (they rotate)

Jimbobuc21

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2015, 04:38:08 PM »
Important to remember that the mod's can only do so much to restore activity... it is a grass roots movement that attracts people to any site. I see activity come and go, and when it wanes there seems to be no rhyme or reason.

Our economic climate is tough. The over use of the 'Tour Only' stamps on every bench only clouds the issue of value in my opinion. Tour this, tour that... if it wasn't used on the tour than it ain't tour anything, once again my opinion.

There have been a few posts lamenting the lack of 'activity' really has meant (in most of those posts) nobody is buying my stuff... is this simply a place to sell your stuff? I think it is much more than that...

It is a grass roots movement that brings people back, or brings in new folks... the leadership hasn't changed that much from when the site was very active; they didn't leave, but they kept the place up for when the next wave comes along!

I am nothing more than an active member here, but I am willing to do whatever I can to help! "Ask not what PT can do for you, ask instead, of what you can do for PT!"

Jimbo  8)

Tour Exotics EXi irons

DaveB00T

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2015, 04:54:55 PM »
John, JR, Mr Doug and all the Mods, Thank You for all your work. I have enjoyed my time on PT and looking at all things putter. I know I took some time off and back with another round of enjoyment in reading about golf and playing. Nice to see a bunch of names still around and miss seeing others.

I think it's a big step towards cleaning out the old baggage and I think that is a big positive move.
Forgive and forget, move on and everyone get along. Glad that is the stance and proud to be a member.

Thank You,
Dave
The course options:
Byron Morgan - Blacks Beach DH89
Byron Morgan - Designed by Captain Morgan #13/25
Byron Morgan - Bombora 8)
Byron Morgan - Damascus Stainless Steel DH89
Scotty Cameron - CS NP Beach, TeI3 NPII gen2, CLN

geogolf

• Section Moderator
  • www.theclubcollector.com
    • TheClubCollector
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2015, 06:15:17 PM »
If I can add my 2 cents.... on the soap box   :)

Have been around this business going on 27 years now....   And in the internet golf world since 1996.    THIS forum... has THE most knowledgeable folks in regard to putters--- bar none.   

All you have to do is look through old threads and posts.   Everything from Ping A Blades to Zebras  (See what I did there ?  A to Z ??  see that ?  :)

Seriously, We have putter makers, collectors, gamers, players.  People who know materials.  People who know players.     And, I will say this...even if it's polarizing- some of the most knowledgeable Cameron (old and new) collectors anyplace.

Take time and look through old threads.  You will find everything from How the Designed By Arnold Palmer's roots trace back to MacGregors.   To the Verious Ping Anser Scottsdales....some of which I never knew existed.   To former Tour players who had Camerons made for them.    All here.

It's a wealth of info, should someone care to take a dip in this pool.   It's not just one brand, or one maker.   But, if there is a question on about ANY putter ever made....  If it can't be found here- It's as obscure as obscure can get.

Throw in some different posts about Irons, wedges, technique.....teaching........and an argument sometimes..you get a pretty damn cool place.

Golfers who miss this site--- miss a lot.   

zero3s

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2015, 06:54:23 PM »
.... is this simply a place to sell your stuff? I think it is much more than that...

It is a grass roots movement that brings people back, or brings in new folks... the leadership hasn't changed that much from when the site was very active; they didn't leave, but they kept the place up for when the next wave comes along!

Jimbo  8)

Amen (and +10 to that Jimbo.
 I cringe when people talk about this place wilting or dying. Maybe I'm just being a sentimental old coot, but I really got worried that if something happened to the site I would have no idea how to keep in touch with so many people on here whom I feel I know and respect now. Of course I have some ( Bob, Justin, Eddie A, Robb, Johnny, Lumpy, etc) whom I know how to reach but was thinking, for example - How futile would it be searching AZ for a Jamison or walking around the foothills of the Smokies/Blue Ridge asking - "Anybody know where to find a guy named Jimbo"?  :o
Anyway, here's hoping for a bunch more years and a flourishing PT.

The man with no aim.

« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2015, 10:25:21 AM »

Johnny

;)

+1  or maybe +6 by now.

This is one site that I will check at least a couple of times a day.  The putter makers that I follow are all active here.  The members are the best.  You almost never see any "issues" on this site.  Special thanks to all you members, long term, and first timers alike.  Your input, questions and sometimes disagreements are what keeps the site interesting.  I thank you for the new  friends that I have met, both in person, and over "the net". 

I still remember my 15 yo daughter asking me when I was on my way to  a Byron Mixer In Huntington Beach asking, so your going to a get together with a bunch of people that you don't know,  and met on the internet, don't you think that's kind of weird.  My answer, No, but don't you do it!

A special challenge to all the lurkers, both those new to the site and those who like me still follow things, but have decided not to post replies.  Let's make an effort to get more involved.  Yes you may have found the perfect putter, yes the wife or significant other may have cut you off (putter purchases that is), but you can still post a reply that might help one of the new members. 

Ok, I'll post an introduction in the new members sections, after 4 years, finally, as soon as I get a chance!  lol

JR, John, Doug and all.  Thanks for all that you do, have done and will do!  TJ, tequila the next time we get together!

Oh, and T !  My daughters were talking about doing a Pub Crawl when we go to London next  week.  I said, hey I  know someone there, then I said well maybe not.  Let me know if you want to get together for a brew!

Thanks everyone!

Dan

PM me you itinerary Dan, I've a little down time this week and my niece has an apartment in Victoria just round the block from Queenie's place ! How long are you in town for ?

I too think all the Mods have done a great job over the years and would expect nothing else from them in the future as they are are all "Ledgendary in their stewardship of this forum" & I mean that from the heart of my bottom !

Seriously, for any that are not fully aware or those like me that need reminding from time to time, stewardship means "an ethic that embodies the responsible planning and management of resources" and a more Ethical & Responsible collection of individuals I've not been made aware of.

In addition, I'm more than appreciative of the slack I've been given over the years and Doug although, you may have been absent, you didn't pull the plug which must recognised and respected.

Regards
T
rjb1910
Wanted, wanted, Dead or Alive

JMac13

« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2015, 09:41:06 PM »
Just to reiterate about the members here. Today a lefty Tad Moore Pro 1 came up on eBay and a few guys here have seen my posts looking for one and I had two PMs letting me know. I'm glad to say I am now the proud owner of another great tribute to the Anser.
☮ ♥ & Calif☠rnia Flatsticks

Byron Morgan DaKine Radz
Byron Morgan CI-18 Proto
Byron Morgan DaKine-18
Byron Morgan GS DH-89 First off
Byron Morgan Mixed Metal Stubby DH-89

reflog74

« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2015, 10:07:05 PM »
Just to reiterate about the members here. Today a lefty Tad Moore Pro 1 came up on eBay and a few guys here have seen my posts looking for one and I had two PMs letting me know. I'm glad to say I am now the proud owner of another great tribute to the Anser.

Noice! I think you'll love it.

John

T.J.

• Global Moderator
  • ANOTHER putter Dad? Mom's gonna kill you!
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2015, 11:15:15 PM »
Anybody seen a Lee Trevino Top Flite hat with the sombrero on it?!?!?!?

Hey,,, figure I take a shot!
LIFE IS NOT FAIR! STOP WHINNING!!      Tee it up, let's play GOLF!

1puttoakley

« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2015, 07:44:09 AM »
You can tell by my number of posts I am new to this putter thing but it is through putter talk that I have found some of the most amazing artisans of putting hardware and those that support them in their trade.  Thanks to everyone that makes this site tick over everyday! 

Aloha B.

« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2015, 11:23:57 PM »
Thanks to all of the Mods for all that they do, without them there wouldn't be a PT.

Anton Putters

« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2016, 03:00:30 PM »
A tip of the hat to all the moderators who participated in making these changes. I am looking forward to seeing how the changes will energize PT and it would be cool to see some PT swag for sale especially if it helps to make things run smoothly!

Thanks guys,

Ed
Eddie

nvgolfdude

« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2016, 12:36:05 AM »
My thanks to Doug, JR, John and everyone who has made PT the great place that it is.  Through this site I've gotten to know and spend a lot of time with Byron Morgan, got to spend time learning from Bruce Rearick,  and meet some of the coolest golf geeks around.  It was my privilege to organize 3 Club Byron gatherings and have blast at all three of them.  I'll always remember hanging out at Swan Lake in Bruce's academy one night with a bunch of Club Byron guys putting, telling stories, and enjoying adult beverages.  Off in a corner my wife was playing guitar and singing with John (yeah, reflog74).  I've gotten to know so many great people - dans4fun, jmac13, TJ, reflog74, zman, dboot, and so many more.  Keep up the great work!
nvgolfdude@live.com

The Genius of Bargolf:  1.  Great putters play to their tendencies and work with them  2.  It isn't the method, it is the application of the method. Memorize the sequence of motion with clubs that fit the method.

Rob McHugh

• Try to be the Person Your Dog Thinks You Are
    • Rob McHugh
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2016, 04:59:50 AM »

Johnny

;)

You mean you are thankful to all the guys like me who buy your putters from time to time! LOL!!!

Is it my imagination, but is about every third member here named either John/Johnny or Rob?  ::)

Jimbo  8)
Not your imagination ha ha

kind regards,
Rob
Kind regards,
Rob

Rob McHugh

• Try to be the Person Your Dog Thinks You Are
    • Rob McHugh
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2016, 05:02:39 AM »
As regards to the OP - like everybody else, I would like to express my gratitude to everyone involved in the hard work to keep this place active. I may not be the most prolific poster but I love this site.  :)

Kind regards,
Rob
Kind regards,
Rob

sevenfourate

• GOLF: The Worlds hardest puzzle........
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2016, 12:22:45 PM »
A tip of the hat to all the moderators who participated in making these changes. I am looking forward to seeing how the changes will energize PT and it would be cool to see some PT swag for sale especially if it helps to make things run smoothly!

Thanks guys,

Ed

PT SWAG :-)

Hell yea..........

*****Another who hugely appreciates the site. And after running my own website (Not putter related) for a couple of years ; know the huge amount of time and effort that goes in behind the scenes.

So barrel loads of appreciation from me :-)
Regards - 'Shuv'

TITLEIST 909 D2 9.5 degree - Grafalloy ProLaunch Red - X
BRIDGESTONE J33-R (15) - Grafalloy ProLaunch Red - X
MIZUNO FLI HI CLK (20) - Grafalloy ProLaunch Red - X
CALLAWAY X-22 Tour Irons (5-PW) - PX 6.5 Flighted
CALLAWAY Mack-Daddy3 Black (52 + 58) - DGS300
RIFE Iconic Three: 35"

eddiea54

« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2016, 08:34:19 PM »
Love this place.  I'm grateful for the Mods that keep this place going.  I've always felt at home and comfortable here.   I'd like to see a thread called GEO's putter of the week.  Seriously, that would be an amazing thread.  So many friends I've met here that are now people I talk to on a daily basis.  Lot's of good in this place.  Even Jimbo ;)
ea.byronputters@gmail.com

www.byronputters.com

The Roll Abides