Author Topic: Pair of Slighter Notchback CS  (Read 1347 times)

leftymoose

Pair of Slighter Notchback CS
« on: December 09, 2017, 01:44:26 AM »
Wanted to show some love for Tom and his amazing work. In January 2017 I contacted Tom about creating me a notchback CS after seeing pics of a similar one he built for someone else. We discussed some changes that I wanted and so on. Two weeks later it shows up on my door. A satin beauty made completely by hand. The shape, feel, look of this putter is simply special and is one of my favorites in my collection. Fast forward to this past October and my in putter ho was crying out again! I contact Tom about making me a replica of my first build but with the Kuro black finish. He tells me that he will do what he could do replicate the original putter (as it was handmade) and that he would build it using an existing head he had in his shop. So I tell him to go for! As you can see by the pics, he nailed it!

I can't say enough about the quality of builder he is. He is truly one of the most talented men on the planet at what he does. What is even more impressive is the type of guy he is. He is humble, and such a great guy to communicate with.
Xenon Torch CS
Xenon Handmade CS
Xenon Proto 3B CS
Xenon Wide X CS
Lajosi TF3 CS
Lajosi WB Sensor CS
Black Lab Notchback CS
Anton Handmade CS
Slighter CS
Slighter CS #2
Mann WB Rattler CS
Mann Gunslinger CS
Byron Morgan B17 CS
Piretti Workbench CW II CS
Raybon CB+ CS
Carbon Ringo CS
Bradley CS

rclarke1

• trying to get back on course......
Re: Pair of Slighter Notchback CS
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 02:55:51 PM »
Nice sticks,there!! 8)
Xenon X, Element, SRC blade
Mann MA66, Super Sport, Rattler
Byron GSS DH89, GSS 615 DW, Carbon 612, B17
Carbon Ming, GSS Trad XL, 303 SS Flat T
RJB7784, RJB8143

Etiger83

• I Putt Out
Re: Pair of Slighter Notchback CS
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 08:23:40 PM »
I remember seeing pics of that satin notchback a while back. One of my favorite Slighter originals.

IMHO Tom doesn’t get enough Cred for his handmade/production models because of all the amazing mod work he does.